how safe are dog dicks inside vaginas?

shinx

Tourist
do any other ppl who let their dogs penetrate them have any bad experience with this or have you had no issues ?

i almost expect there to be no actual scientific studies done on this but im worried it might be a little dangerous n id like to know before i try anything

What should happen?
huh?? i mean like, what are the dangers of dog semen in the vagina? same reason why you can't put things such as whipped cream in there or smth, because the pH balance is very sensitive to changes

that's why I'm asking if people who have regular penetrative sex w/ their dogs notice if they get any itching or if smth feels uncomfortable down there so i know what to expect

huh?? i mean like, what are the dangers of dog semen in the vagina? same reason why you can't put things such as whipped cream in there or smth, because the pH balance is very sensitive to changes

that's why I'm asking if people who have regular penetrative sex w/ their dogs notice if they get any itching or if smth feels uncomfortable down there so i know what to expect

Seed is not cream. Of course, there are people who are allergic to seed, even human seed. I think the greater danger (that of injury) lies with the dog.

Semen as a 'tool' is all decently similar across the animal kingdom iirc. There are very specific conditions that need to be met to keep sperm alive and swimming, so not a lot changes in terms of chemical composition between species. I feel like there's not anything it could do to you that would be bad. I've heard different species' semen tastes pretty different, but even then humans can change their semen's flavour slightly by diet, so there's a little wiggle room. But again, it's designed to survive in a vagina and find the egg(s) to fertilize them, something all mammals do (with minor exceptions), so it's not gonna be much different from ours.

Now, there's something to be said about the actual cock going in you, as they could harbour bacteria and such (internal/sheathed genitals being more difficult to clean than the usual external genitals of humans), so if you're just careful and courteous to your partner and clean em up regardless of gender or point-of-entry, yourself included, it should also be fine.

TLDR it's still just semen, you're fine

Unless you're one of the unfortunate few who are allergic, which has the potential to be life-threatening, or you're so exceptionally tiny "down there" that the physical size of a dog's penis causes extreme discomfort, allowing a dog to put his penis in your vagina (I'm assuming from the question that you're equipped with one of those) is your basic "no big deal" concept.

Keep in mind that even if you are pretty small, a vagina is designed to stretch, both in length and width, to allow a penis of almost any (reasonable - buzz off, you idiots that want to drool over the fantasy of fucking an elephant, or other simialrly stupid ideas) size to be inserted, and that a dog penis usually enters a vagina - either a dog's, or a woman's - while quite slim, and doesn't expand very much until after it's inside. Which USUALLY means that a small woman can easily accept being penetrated by even a large dog without much, if any, discomfort. The only exception being the knot - As long as he gets deep enough inside you for his knot to swell inside the ring of muscles at the entrance to the vagina, rather than being rammed through that ring, you need only worry about him pulling out while the knot is full size. Even then, it's usually only going to be a few minutes of "Damn! That smarts!" level pain that will pass in short order. A vagina (unlike the anus... more on that later) actually being torn by a "premature withdrawal" while fully erect is *EXTREMELY* unusual - so unusual that I'd rank it as damn near impossible - After all, the vagina can, and routinely does, stretch to a large enough size for a baby to come out - an object that's AT LEAST 5-6 times larger than the largest dog knot I've ever even *HEARD OF*, never mind seen or experienced.

On the other hand, the anus is much "tighter" and less flexible than the vagina - a fully erect knot pulling out of the anus can - not "will", only "can", with too many variables to fully cover in a forum post - cause physical damage because the anus doesn't stretch NEARLY as easily as the opening of the vagina. So if you're going to let Fido "take a drive up the hershey highway", as some enjoy doing, you need to be fairly careful about how large his penis, especially the knot, gets when he's fully erect, and take steps to prevent him from either inserting his knot, or pulling out of you before his knot has deflated enough to pass.

As far as messing up the pH, *ALL* semen is slightly basic, while every vagina I know anything about is slightly acidic. If you've ever allowed a human male to ejaculate inside your vagina, the chances are good that you'll have pretty darn close to the exact same reaction (if you had any at all) if/when you let a dog ejaculate inside you. The main difference being that if/when you let a dog mate with you, he's almost certainly going to inject *MUCH* more semen into you than any ten human males would, and his semen is going to be way thinner - very nearly as thin as plain water or urine - than a human male's semen, which, assuming you're sexually active with humans, you probably already know has a consistency that's much thicker - a lot more like egg whites, or, dare I say it? snot - so unlike with a human male, where any backflow is usually fairly slow and only a small amount, you should be prepared for a fairly serious "gush" when he's finished and withdraws - have a good thick towel within reach, in other words.

thank you so so much your inputs have been extremely helpful in soothing down my worries ill absolutely keep all of this in mind :husky_happysmile:

I have read on a forum woman became infertile bc of dog sex. At least she thinks that was the reason.

I have read on a forum woman became infertile bc of dog sex. At least she thinks that was the reason.

You read horseshit.

It's possible - highly unlikely, but not impossible - to get some sort of infection that could *MAYBE* become severe enough to cause sterility, but blaming the dog is pure superstitious idiocy without solid confirmation that he was the source - *ANYTHING*, whether penis (human or animal), fingers, a tongue, a dildo, a carrot, or anything else you can name that can be inserted into the vagina could just as easily be where such an infection comes from.

Cervical cancer is triggered by vires. This can happen through human sex, certainly also during sex with animals. In this respect, you have not read anything wrong.

Last edited:
if that's the case I'm going to take as many animal dicks as possible to make that happen lol
You might have a long wait. The virus that is part of the cause of cervical cancer is called HPV, that's Human PapillomaVirus. There have been cases of dogs getting it, several, but you'll probably win the lottery twice before you meet one.

On the other hand, the anus is much "tighter" and less flexible than the vagina
That’s patently false :V the anus can practically stretch as wide as your pelvis will allow with training. And they can accommodate things -much- deeper, as well. Vaginas aren’t even close in terms of potential girth and depth maximums.

Chill out, it's just a sex. You're not getting hurt unless you are alergic or you have a bad luck with having fully swelled knot torn out of you, that can be painful.
Semen wise, once for all, chill out, you're not getting infected, you're not getting hurt in any way and no, you're definitelly not getting pregnant. Enjoy it, don't stress over it, this should be amazing and pleasant, not something to be worried, so be calm :) Some of you folks are just too overcomplicating it, really.

That’s patently false :V the anus can practically stretch as wide as your pelvis will allow with training. And they can accommodate things -much- deeper, as well. Vaginas aren’t even close in terms of potential girth and depth maximums.
Whatever you say, Mr. Fantasy.

Have fun with those diapers.

It won't be diapers. Intestines are easier to stretch because they are much softer and weaker than vaginas. What he's going to end up with if he isn't careful is a colostomy bag.

Not sure if there is an issue with length, I was with a girl and she was clearly into it but I'm not entirely sure if that rough ride at first didn't jab something real hard, didn't wanna burst the bubble for her and poke holes in her fantasy experience, but yeah lol not entirely convinced he didn't bottom out and jabbed something real hard, she was pretending like "I can take it" to be a good girl kinda thing? is that even a pride thing for women ?
In any case maybe measure him up before you get in the mood and don't forget there s a bone in there

Not sure if there is an issue with length, I was with a girl and she was clearly into it but I'm not entirely sure if that rough ride at first didn't jab something real hard, didn't wanna burst the bubble for her and poke holes in her fantasy experience, but yeah lol not entirely convinced he didn't bottom out and jabbed something real hard, she was pretending like "I can take it" to be a good girl kinda thing? is that even a pride thing for women ?
In any case maybe measure him up before you get in the mood and don't forget there s a bone in there
Never had a problem with his length jabbing once he’s in its only when he’s first entering me and probing

Never had a problem with his length jabbing once he’s in its only when he’s first entering me and probing
So no reason to worry if there is a "this girl looks like a guy would with a swift kick to the balls" look over it for the first 30 sec's of humping ?

It won't be diapers. Intestines are easier to stretch because they are much softer and weaker than vaginas. What he's going to end up with if he isn't careful is a colostomy bag.
It ain't the intestines which are the worry - As you say, they tend to stretch pretty easily. It's the anus that says "Hey! Exit only!" and tends to get ripped. (granted, someone could work their way up to damn near anything short of the totally ridiculous, but let's face reality: 90% or more of the "I want to get fucked in the ass by a horse" types are all about "Oh! There's one, let's go see if he'll fuck me!" with zero prep. The root topic under discussion here is dogs, and having a full-sized knot ripped out of your asshole with no/short warning is a GREAT way to end up with an anal rip that's all-too-possible to end up meaning no longer being able to control when you shit.

Just don't be so scared, knottin analy can be potentionally dangerous, but stay calm both you and the dog and everything will be fine. Didn't have a problem in 8 years of anal knotting as well :D

Last edited by a moderator:

I can say from having a few friends into let's call it "extreme toy play" that their asses work just fine despite being able to accommodate dildos over 14" in circumference, and they don't leak turds lol. They could definitely take a horse girth-wise, and one of them definitely depthwise... and the net is full of videos of dudes taking horses just fine, have you not seen them? Of COURSE if you try to get fucked by a horse with zero anal experience it'll probably kill you. That's not the point.

It's not fantasy, it's reality lmao chill

My wife reported some type of allergy in the vagina (itching) but only with two of the several dogs we had and she had sex

Back