How often do you do it outdoors?

Hello, I'm 19 F, new here, I've been into this since I was 14.. one of my fetishes is outdoor mating and to just embrace the raw animalistic pleasures of being pounded by a young healthy horny doggy..

I was wondering how many of you have actually experienced this and how good does it feel? Thanks ❤️
Fuck this is so hot

Hello, I'm 19 F, new here, I've been into this since I was 14.. one of my fetishes is outdoor mating and to just embrace the raw animalistic pleasures of being pounded by a young healthy horny doggy..

I was wondering how many of you have actually experienced this and how good does it feel? Thanks ❤️
Ты просто прелесть, жена хочет попробовать это сделать первый раз, ищем хозяев обученного кобеля, подругу которая бы занималась зоо любовью. Живём в Крыму

I haven't been bred by a dog outside yet, but I desperately want to. I've hooked up with other people outside before and I regularly wear my dildos outside to play with them. Getting messy outside turns me tf on 🤤

Usually can I just do it outside the house inside the yard itself , my house is far isolated from the other houses on the farm,lot of privacy

be careful practicing outside. most countries and states in the US its illegal and you will go to prison if caught

I have been knotted out side in my yard before. Its a whole different sensation being dragged through the dirt and knowing anyone can look over the wall and see me stuck with him and there is nothing i can do about it
The best part turned around , dragged and whimpering , crying like the bitch i am

I envy, wish I could make love in openness of nature with a mare or k9 females!
Being out doors with my Shetland mare was the best. We would go to a small orchard on the farm. It was an area with trees, bushes and a fence so we had privacy. I would strip fully naked there and make love with her for hours.

I have never done anything outdoors I would be so scared or being seen and its no one elses business what I do except mine and my boys

Quite often in the summer

I'm excited for next weekend, it's finally supposed to snow here in Seattle, and I want to get mounted in the snow. I haven't had a chance to do it in the snow in last few years, but I'm going to make time this year.
Let us know how it goes! Don't freeze yourself Lol bracing for the weather myself here.

Played with a gelding in the open field. It was at night so neighbors couldn't see. First time I played with a horse. Played with his cock a little and ate his ass. He seemed to like it

Back