How My Canine Companion Became My Lover

dogluver101

Staff member
Credits to: racoolman

First things first. You need to ask yourself are you looking for a quickie or are you looking for a Loving Relationship.

There are a couple of things wrong with quickies. The major one being to try a quickie with an animal that you know little or nothing about can be dangerous. For you know not how they will react in a giving situation. If things go badly you and or them can cause injury to you and or themselves. The other thing I see wrong with quickies is that the sexual fulfillment is usually one sided. And it tends to leave your companion with the feeling that you may not care for them on an emotional level.

If you are looking to build a strong stable loving relationship. The first thing that you need to do is you need to build a foundation on witch to build that relationship. The more stable the foundation, the more rewarding the relationship.

Don’t force him to accept you.

Don’t hurt him. If he rejects you, back off, don’t force it. By backing off immediately and without delay you not only teach him that he has that right, but that you respect that right. and by respecting him, he will respect you. Once you have his respect, you are well on your way to earning his trust. With trust comes Love. Remember He has just as much a right to say no as you do.

I have a Rottweiler. He was about 18 months old when I started his instructions in the ways of making love to me. It took me 5 days to teach him to mount me with no help.

NOTE: Before starting each night, it is important to designate one room as the room as the place for your lovemaking and remove all your clothing. This should be done for two reasons. I will explain why later.

Day 1, Give him time to get to know you. Play with him. Get him to lay down, scratch his underside. don’t go straight for the sheath. don’t rush it. Take your time. A relationship worth having is worth taking your time. You should play with him for a good 15-20 minutes before turning in for the night. The primary objective on the first night is to establish yourself as a playmate. don’t expect to get to far the first night.

Day 2, As you did the first night play with him for a good 15-20 minutes. See if he will let you rub his underside. Then make your way toward his sheath. Move slowly. If he dose not object, then Put your hand around his sheath. He may stop all movement in an effort to determine what it is that you are doing. If there is still no objection then take your thumb and forefinger and place it toward the back part of the sheath. You should be able to feel his gland, the fleshy part toward the back of his penis. This is the part of his penis which will swell becoming his knot. Start rubbing him back and forth , this should start his thrusting instinct. After a few seconds he should start swelling. Try to rub him to full erection without exposing his Knot This can be done without causing him any pain. When this is done, and he doesn’t show any sign of objection you may wish to try some oral on him. Most canines wont mind a good blow job. The objective on the second night is to see if he is comfortable with you around his penis.

Day 3, you will need a toy which you can get from any adult shop. Something called a pocket pal (Masturbator) or artificial vagina. You should also buy some lube. KY Warming Liquid is the best. After you get home and you are ready to start your loveplay. As you did the first two nights start by playing with him. Then before going farther take the Masturbator and put a small amount of lube on the opening of the Masturbator and then place it by your side as you kneel beside him. Keep it in easy reach. Then take your right hand and reach up and put your hand onto his sheath. Then start rubbing him as you did the night before. He should start his trusting. When he dose it will only take a few seconds before he starts swelling. When he starts to exposes himself, take the toy putting it at the entrance of his sheath and push back onto him as he thrust forward into it. Allow his knot to swell within the Masturbator. It should expand to accommodate his knot. This should feel to him that he has achieved a tie. The penis in front of the knot should stick out of the other end of the Masturbator. Keeping the Masturbator in place over and around his knot. This will allow him to stay harder longer.

You should try to position his penis back between his rear legs pointing 180 degrees from its original position. This will feel to him as though he would once dismounted. This should not cause him any pain. But I little care would not hurt. Try holding him for a few minuets to determine if he will have a problem with being held in this position. If you wish and he has no objection try performing oral on him.

When you are done with the oral and he dose not object you should try laying him down onto his back. Talk to him. Let him know that you love him. Canines may not understand the meaning of the words, but the tone of voice can speak loader then any meaning. If you do manage to get him to lie down onto his back this can be taken as a sign of submissiveness. It means that he trust you. Continue to play with him. If you wish and he dose not object You may wish to give him some more oral.

If he starts to become soft you can stimulate him back to full erection by taking you lips and pressing them together on the tip of his penis, use your tongue going side to side over the very tip. He should love this very much. While you are doing this place your free hand between the knot and testacies, using your thumb and forefinger to apply light presser at the back of the knot and hold. This should allow him to feel as though as he is still tied. When your done you should allow him to withdraw from the Masturbator on his own. The objective for this night is to determine weather he will allow you to play with him in multiple situation. This should give you an idea how he will react in those situations.

Day 4, After playing with him and you both are ready, start rubbing him as you did the nights before. when he starts his thrusting, stop and then place yourself in front of him with your back toward him. Reach back, grabbing his front legs, then bend forward pulling him up over you. As you do this back under him. Try to keep your shoulders lower then your hips. This will allow gravity to keep him rested on your back. Then reach back and take hold of his sheath then pick up where you left off. His mating instinct should take over. He may have some trouble finding your entrance, you may need to guide him in. Once in he should have no problem staying in. It should not take more then a few seconds before he starts to swell. If all goes well he should tie. If he dose, you can expect him to remain tied anywhere from 20-40 minuets. He may try to dismount. The calmer you make him fill, the more likely he should stay in place on your back, but if dismounting dose take place you must move quickly, but not too quickly that you scare him. First, as he goes one way, you turn the other. And at the same time you need to reach back with your free hand and grab his foot and help him get it up over your back. you may need to help him. The better you are at this the easier the dismount will be. As he settles you may need to back up toward him a little. NOTE: The calmer he is, the more likely he wont try to pull out of you before the swelling starts to go down.

Day 5, by this time simply going to your special room, getting undressed and getting down in front of him onto all fours should be all the stimulation he needs to get the picture.

PERSONAL NOTES: On day 4 though my canine lover did mount me, he lacked the drive to penetrate me fully. He did try his best but I think it was just a lack of experience. After he swelled beyond the point to gain entry, he dismounted and licked me clean and after he cleaned himself he remounted and tried a second time. But again he just lacked the drive to go all the way. Though it did feel good to him, I think he lacked the concept of getting his knot into me. After a third failed attempt at a tie we called it a night. But this was not a complete failure. We came further then I expected.

On day 5, after we went to the bedroom, I sat down and started by removing my shoes and shocks. To my surprise my canine placed his side to my back. I stood up and finished getting undressed. I took one look at him and I knew he was ready. So I got down onto the floor and assumed the position. Without delay and without my help he mounted, searched, found my entrance, inserted himself and started thrusting. But due to his excitement he swelled too soon and was unable to insert himself fully. On his second attempt I decided to help him by pushing back toward him as he pushed forward into me. Then something incredible happed. He slowed his pace, As I pushed back onto him he would thrust into me. The force of the impact was also increased, and on the third or forth push he was in. He switched from long, slow penetrating thrust to short and quick to maintain his position within me. It took only a few seconds till the swelling locked us together.

ADDITIONAL NOTES: If you were successful with getting him onto his back you could try being on top. Once on his back, position yourself over him and then reach back grabbing his sheath. Start rubbing his penis till he starts his thrusting. Then lower yourself down onto him. Once tied you can stay in that position or you could try to sided back. Reach back with your right hand under your left leg, grab his right rear foot and pull it under your leg as you move back. Take your time and move slowly. Once your butt hit’s the ground, you and he can roll over to your side. It may not work for you, but my canine loves it. Again the calmer he is the easier the tie will be.

Now if you took your time, you should have an idea to how he will react in a giving situation. If he allowed you to play with him and hold him, then he should not have a problem being tied to you.

AGGRESSIVE NATURED CANINES: Some canines don’t like being touched around their penis area. This may indicate that he is the aggressive type. They prefer to be the ones to make all the calls. An aggressive natured canine may not be the best type of canine to try to tie with. There is a since of helplessness and uncertainty, a since of violability that comes with being tied. An aggressive natured canine may not be comfortable with theses feelings. Though the instinct to mate is quite strong in all animals, the act of being tied may be strange to him. he may fight the tie. This can and most likely will lead to you and or him being seriously injured. If you find that you do have an aggressive natured canine and you still wish to continue, it would be best you don’t do so without a trusted friend standing by. You may and most likely will need their help to calm him down after tying.

For the most part canines must be instructed in the ways of making love to their human companions. But it is not unheard of for a canine to be the one to make the first move. They may mount you with little or no warning or encouragement. Weather you are male or female, it may not matter much to them. BUT BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL. Even if this is something that you want. This may be his way of establishing his dominance over you. This could be the act of an aggressive natured canine. PLease take the time to get to know him first as laid out above.

Now the reason for choosing a particular room for your lovemaking and getting undressed before starting is, Once your canine lover learns to look at you as a mate instead of just a companion, there will be times that he may be the one to make the first move at a time when you least expect it. This should be discouraged. Think of how uncomfortable you would feel if he tried mounting you in front of company, or he may try mounting a houseguest while you are not around.

By designating a room as the one for lovemaking and getting undressing before starting you show him that there is a time and place for the lovemaking. After you discourage this and after you get him to calm down and you have the time then by all means go to your room, get undressed and enjoy.

LAST NOTE: I usually feed my canines in the morning between breakfast and lunch. You should not try to engage in lovemaking till at least 2-4 hours after you have fed him. They can suffer from gastric torsion, commonly known as "bloat". especially in large, deep crested canines.

My Thanks to TUNDRA WOLF for his input and CBMX, Dirtyfox, Nghtdemonand and SouthFlorida for all their help.

Hope this Helps

So for starting the handjob, are we only stroking the knot/gland area? Or are we stroking the entire length without exposing him out of the sheath?
We find often its best to start by rubbing the knot or just behind it. It depends on the dog. Sometimes theyre raring to go and others you need to work up a bit. Try a few things when you can you'll find what works.

Thank you for your post. This post is most a guide for beginners, the title confuse me, i thought that you were going to tell us about your humble beginning.
regards

very interesting post,very helpful,and I,m now seeing I may be wrong on my personalideas,like I was thinking about wearing this same red/white poka dot super short nitie when I starting to entice him

My boyfriend and I have 3 dogs and wants me to train all 3. 2 of them are still intact. I’m worried that it might cause issues between all 3 of them or that they might fight each other to get my attention. What do you think?

its exciting to think about. when my german shep was 1st started being interested in me it was at playtime, i live alone so it was easy to get down on the floor and start to push each other, let him lick me. at 1st just my face and stuff and then things began to change. it became sexual, things started to happen, it almost developed organically
i would typically let him take the lead and i loved to follow, becomeing more aroused which made him more aroused. it took a while but he was eventually mounting and knotting me.

My boyfriend and I have 3 dogs and wants me to train all 3. 2 of them are still intact. I’m worried that it might cause issues between all 3 of them or that they might fight each other to get my attention. What do you think?
Good Question I am sure there are some people on here who would be able to answer you. Maybe send @knotinterested a PM she has multiple dogs cheers LL

I’ve learned so much from this community. It started watching the commercial stuff but after reading different sections I see it in a completely new light. Thank you

First things first. You need to ask yourself are you looking for a quickie or are you looking for a Loving Relationship.

There are a couple of things wrong with quickies. The major one being to try a quickie with an animal that you know little or nothing about can be dangerous. For you know not how they will react in a giving situation. If things go badly you and or them can cause injury to you and or themselves. The other thing I see wrong with quickies is that the sexual fulfillment is usually one sided. And it tends to leave your companion with the feeling that you may not care for them on an emotional level.

If you are looking to build a strong stable loving relationship. The first thing that you need to do is you need to build a foundation on witch to build that relationship. The more stable the foundation, the more rewarding the relationship.

Don’t hurt him. If he rejects you, back off, don’t force it. By backing off immediately and without delay you not only teach him that he has that right, but that you respect that right. and by respecting him, he will respect you. Once you have his respect, you are well on your way to earning his trust. With trust comes Love. Remember He has just as much a right to say no as you do.

I have a Rottweiler. He was about 18 months old when I started his instructions in the ways of making love to me. It took me 5 days to teach him to mount me with no help.

NOTE: Before starting each night, it is important to designate one room as the room as the place for your lovemaking and remove all your clothing. This should be done for two reasons. I will explain why later.

Day 1, Give him time to get to know you. Play with him. Get him to lay down, scratch his underside. don’t go straight for the sheath. don’t rush it. Take your time. A relationship worth having is worth taking your time. You should play with him for a good 15-20 minutes before turning in for the night. The primary objective on the first night is to establish yourself as a playmate. don’t expect to get to far the first night.

Day 2, As you did the first night play with him for a good 15-20 minutes. See if he will let you rub his underside. Then make your way toward his sheath. Move slowly. If he dose not object, then Put your hand around his sheath. He may stop all movement in an effort to determine what it is that you are doing. If there is still no objection then take your thumb and forefinger and place it toward the back part of the sheath. You should be able to feel his gland, the fleshy part toward the back of his penis. This is the part of his penis which will swell becoming his knot. Start rubbing him back and forth , this should start his thrusting instinct. After a few seconds he should start swelling. Try to rub him to full erection without exposing his Knot This can be done without causing him any pain. When this is done, and he doesn’t show any sign of objection you may wish to try some oral on him. Most canines wont mind a good blow job. The objective on the second night is to see if he is comfortable with you around his penis.

Day 3, you will need a toy which you can get from any adult shop. Something called a pocket pal (Masturbator) or artificial vagina. You should also buy some lube. KY Warming Liquid is the best. After you get home and you are ready to start your loveplay. As you did the first two nights start by playing with him. Then before going farther take the Masturbator and put a small amount of lube on the opening of the Masturbator and then place it by your side as you kneel beside him. Keep it in easy reach. Then take your right hand and reach up and put your hand onto his sheath. Then start rubbing him as you did the night before. He should start his trusting. When he dose it will only take a few seconds before he starts swelling. When he starts to exposes himself, take the toy putting it at the entrance of his sheath and push back onto him as he thrust forward into it. Allow his knot to swell within the Masturbator. It should expand to accommodate his knot. This should feel to him that he has achieved a tie. The penis in front of the knot should stick out of the other end of the Masturbator. Keeping the Masturbator in place over and around his knot. This will allow him to stay harder longer.

You should try to position his penis back between his rear legs pointing 180 degrees from its original position. This will feel to him as though he would once dismounted. This should not cause him any pain. But I little care would not hurt. Try holding him for a few minuets to determine if he will have a problem with being held in this position. If you wish and he has no objection try performing oral on him.

When you are done with the oral and he dose not object you should try laying him down onto his back. Talk to him. Let him know that you love him. Canines may not understand the meaning of the words, but the tone of voice can speak loader then any meaning. If you do manage to get him to lie down onto his back this can be taken as a sign of submissiveness. It means that he trust you. Continue to play with him. If you wish and he dose not object You may wish to give him some more oral.

If he starts to become soft you can stimulate him back to full erection by taking you lips and pressing them together on the tip of his penis, use your tongue going side to side over the very tip. He should love this very much. While you are doing this place your free hand between the knot and testacies, using your thumb and forefinger to apply light presser at the back of the knot and hold. This should allow him to feel as though as he is still tied. When your done you should allow him to withdraw from the Masturbator on his own. The objective for this night is to determine weather he will allow you to play with him in multiple situation. This should give you an idea how he will react in those situations.

Day 4, After playing with him and you both are ready, start rubbing him as you did the nights before. when he starts his thrusting, stop and then place yourself in front of him with your back toward him. Reach back, grabbing his front legs, then bend forward pulling him up over you. As you do this back under him. Try to keep your shoulders lower then your hips. This will allow gravity to keep him rested on your back. Then reach back and take hold of his sheath then pick up where you left off. His mating instinct should take over. He may have some trouble finding your entrance, you may need to guide him in. Once in he should have no problem staying in. It should not take more then a few seconds before he starts to swell. If all goes well he should tie. If he dose, you can expect him to remain tied anywhere from 20-40 minuets. He may try to dismount. The calmer you make him fill, the more likely he should stay in place on your back, but if dismounting dose take place you must move quickly, but not too quickly that you scare him. First, as he goes one way, you turn the other. And at the same time you need to reach back with your free hand and grab his foot and help him get it up over your back. you may need to help him. The better you are at this the easier the dismount will be. As he settles you may need to back up toward him a little. NOTE: The calmer he is, the more likely he wont try to pull out of you before the swelling starts to go down.

Day 5, by this time simply going to your special room, getting undressed and getting down in front of him onto all fours should be all the stimulation he needs to get the picture.

PERSONAL NOTES: On day 4 though my canine lover did mount me, he lacked the drive to penetrate me fully. He did try his best but I think it was just a lack of experience. After he swelled beyond the point to gain entry, he dismounted and licked me clean and after he cleaned himself he remounted and tried a second time. But again he just lacked the drive to go all the way. Though it did feel good to him, I think he lacked the concept of getting his knot into me. After a third failed attempt at a tie we called it a night. But this was not a complete failure. We came further then I expected.

On day 5, after we went to the bedroom, I sat down and started by removing my shoes and shocks. To my surprise my canine placed his side to my back. I stood up and finished getting undressed. I took one look at him and I knew he was ready. So I got down onto the floor and assumed the position. Without delay and without my help he mounted, searched, found my entrance, inserted himself and started thrusting. But due to his excitement he swelled too soon and was unable to insert himself fully. On his second attempt I decided to help him by pushing back toward him as he pushed forward into me. Then something incredible happed. He slowed his pace, As I pushed back onto him he would thrust into me. The force of the impact was also increased, and on the third or forth push he was in. He switched from long, slow penetrating thrust to short and quick to maintain his position within me. It took only a few seconds till the swelling locked us together.

ADDITIONAL NOTES: If you were successful with getting him onto his back you could try being on top. Once on his back, position yourself over him and then reach back grabbing his sheath. Start rubbing his penis till he starts his thrusting. Then lower yourself down onto him. Once tied you can stay in that position or you could try to sided back. Reach back with your right hand under your left leg, grab his right rear foot and pull it under your leg as you move back. Take your time and move slowly. Once your butt hit’s the ground, you and he can roll over to your side. It may not work for you, but my canine loves it. Again the calmer he is the easier the tie will be.

Now if you took your time, you should have an idea to how he will react in a giving situation. If he allowed you to play with him and hold him, then he should not have a problem being tied to you.

AGGRESSIVE NATURED CANINES: Some canines don’t like being touched around their penis area. This may indicate that he is the aggressive type. They prefer to be the ones to make all the calls. An aggressive natured canine may not be the best type of canine to try to tie with. There is a since of helplessness and uncertainty, a since of violability that comes with being tied. An aggressive natured canine may not be comfortable with theses feelings. Though the instinct to mate is quite strong in all animals, the act of being tied may be strange to him. he may fight the tie. This can and most likely will lead to you and or him being seriously injured. If you find that you do have an aggressive natured canine and you still wish to continue, it would be best you don’t do so without a trusted friend standing by. You may and most likely will need their help to calm him down after tying.

For the most part canines must be instructed in the ways of making love to their human companions. But it is not unheard of for a canine to be the one to make the first move. They may mount you with little or no warning or encouragement. Weather you are male or female, it may not matter much to them. BUT BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL. Even if this is something that you want. This may be his way of establishing his dominance over you. This could be the act of an aggressive natured canine. PLease take the time to get to know him first as laid out above.

Now the reason for choosing a particular room for your lovemaking and getting undressed before starting is, Once your canine lover learns to look at you as a mate instead of just a companion, there will be times that he may be the one to make the first move at a time when you least expect it. This should be discouraged. Think of how uncomfortable you would feel if he tried mounting you in front of company, or he may try mounting a houseguest while you are not around.

By designating a room as the one for lovemaking and getting undressing before starting you show him that there is a time and place for the lovemaking. After you discourage this and after you get him to calm down and you have the time then by all means go to your room, get undressed and enjoy.

LAST NOTE: I usually feed my canines in the morning between breakfast and lunch. You should not try to engage in lovemaking till at least 2-4 hours after you have fed him. They can suffer from gastric torsion, commonly known as "bloat". especially in large, deep crested canines.

My Thanks to TUNDRA WOLF for his input and CBMX, Dirtyfox, Nghtdemonand and SouthFlorida for all their help.

Hope this Helps
Thank you! This answered many of my questions about training the dog and beginning the relationship.

Hope this Helps
Interesting read!...I haven’t picked 1room or whtevr for the pups. Makes sense.
Also 1 of them is the aggressive type n my bf cannot b near when he trying. He’s nvr listened to me since I’ve met him. He will calm down when finished but he is like mounts then stops and this happens a few times.
Ty

I just want to mention something, I do understand the mindset and the thinking. But I do not really understand how it became like that.

In my case I never ever could do any sexual stuff with my dog because, he's like my little bro.
Maybe it's that way because I grew up with him, or simply he's part of the family?

I just want to mention something, I do understand the mindset and the thinking. But I do not really understand how it became like that.

In my case I never ever could do any sexual stuff with my dog because, he's like my little bro.
Maybe it's that way because I grew up with him, or simply he's part of the family?

Totally get your point, and i saw many fell into this situation. Maybe it's the relationship that you have already stablished with him. You should just check it if you're interested maybe in another dog in a future relationship with a dog. I find it cute when people get that involved, but sometimes i feel the animal isn't aware of this kind of "status" and lives normally as a doggo

I tot agree. I didn’t grow up with any animals..so my bf has 3 pups n I met them when I met him. Pups r a lot of work .. n I’m learning sooo much.

This state is a recognized thing even in scientific literature about zoophilia.

Hope this Helps
I was curious to how often you have intercourse with your dog partner?

I started when I saw a vid of a dog and a woman, got aroused by it and when masturbating that night had intense cum.
About 2 weeks later Bori, my dog, was in my room with his cute little pink tip sticking out, and I went and gently stroked it a bit. He seemed to like it and I got aroused. Again masturbating that night thinking about it had intense orgasm. So I decided to learn and do more and I did.

But learning more was hard at that time, I didn't have sitelikie this and others to learn from.

I am available if anyone wants to ask questions been K9 for 5 years now.

Back