How many people on here identify as Bi-sexual?

Do you identify as bi-sexual?

• Yes

Votes: 204 82.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 10.5%
  • Other

Votes: 18 7.3%

• Total voters
Bi for humans? No. As much as I love cock and cum from animals you'd might think Id enjoy guy cock but nope. The only human cock for me is my own lol
Id say Im Bi for animals but I have only ever had fun with males so far.

Bisexual with humans, although lately I've been seeing my tendencies are starting to lean canine males and human females

Just interested? Not judging, just interested in sexual diversity. I guess, I have just realized that while it sounds like a good plan, (100% of the adult population) the other sides (hetro or gay) could be a problem. No wonder we love our animals. Thanks for helping my education. Cheers LL
Bi, I do still love ❤️ pussy, but more and more into cock with each passing day. Both 2 and 4 legged

As far as humans go, I'm strictly heterosexual. But where animals and furry/scalie are concerned, I am totally bisexual.

I call myself a gay leaning bisexual, because I have sex with women (admittedly rarely). In reality I'm probably just a gay guy that is such a horny fuck I'll take any hole I can get if the opportunity arises. That being said there is still probably still some bisexuality going on as I know a lot of gay guys that wouldn't touch a woman if their life depended on it. The few times I've had sex with women I found it quite enjoyable, no complaints at all.

Back