How many of you enjoy sniffing dogs' butts? Or butts in general?

Oinker

Zooville Settler
I made this post because I'd like to hear how many of you have done it, and how many of you have continued to do it after trying it out for the first time!

Personally I'm really into smells of any kind, and although I never had a dog of my own to put my nose near that sexy butthole and take a whiff, the thought of doing it turns me on a lot.

The same applies to horses, but there's something about butt sniffing that's so dog-like in nature that the thought of doing it makes me feel like a dog as well.

Does anyone relate?

not really into sniffing them (i mean, "it smells like shit" isn't even an insult there..), butt i do like the sight of a canine butt... especially so if it's currently winking. i love to watch my current boy's butthole when i'm sucking him off.

no sniffing, fingering or god forbid licking from me. i totally would stick my dick in one if allowed to. the one time so far i was allowed to do that was so worth the mess and smell after... was probably the fastest orgasm i ever had (the "i feel like i'm blacking out" kind) from penetrating someone. wins even butt vs pussy comparison for me. there's something incredibly erotic and romantic about your boy letling you be the top.

I really do love this site, it brings out so many kinky thoughts
Sniffing a dogs butt a definet no from me, Buuuttt!! a little test sniff of my gf's sexy little button while in the throws of some hot bedtime fun just before I delicately probe her delicious forbidden zone with my tongue, I'm sorry it's something I just do ..

That's my biggest fetish, but only females. I have sniffed 4 different dog's tailholes, and loved them all. I dont, however, desire to sniff any female dogs tailhole, I develope what I refer to as a crush, and the dogs i crush on, i want nothing more than to sniff them.

Seen I kinda love eating ass lol but really only with my human female partners. I have sniffed a dog's tail hole of course but I find that human women are more into it. 💁‍♂️

I've never done it, but would love to try.
The idea of it itself turns me on, even if the smell is bad (or maybe BECAUSE of it).

Not so much butts but I am into smells as well. I like to lick dog pussy but the smell is just kinda meh for me it just smells like dog to be honest. Now horse, I love the smell of horse pussy its probably in the top 5 smells for me. Their ass is just north so I guess you could say I enjoy how a horses butt smells. Give me a whiff of that beautiful pussy though and my pants are almost instantly getting wet.

If the dog is sexy enough for me (and lets me do it), I'll do it. However, most of the times I don't enjoy the outcome of the sniffing at all 😄

I dont like to smell animal pussy or butt, but i do enjoy smelling my human gf's privates if it counts

Back