How many here have actually read ZooVilles rules?

Have you read the rules of ZooVille?

• Yes

Votes: 74 56.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 13.6%
  • I've skimmed through them

Votes: 40 30.3%

• Total voters
Very first thing I did when I joined, just so I'd know what was or wasn't allowed.

By the number of times I've had to copy and paste the rules for those who didn't actually bother with reading them is far too many sadly.

I have read them, more than once, however I have a crappy memory and do not remember them without reading each and every time I go to post

Good luck! I don't do any other social media, zoo or otherwise, so I'd rather not lose this one.
Wow, I wish I could stay away from other social media, but sadly I use social media to make my living.

What is surprising is how many people post in that thread that they agree and abide by them and then break them soon after. I wonder how may banned people posted there..... Time to go look, lol!

What is surprising is how many people post in that thread that they agree and abide by them and then break them soon after. I wonder how may banned people posted there..... Time to go look, lol!
Well I'm pleasantly surprised. Only 4. Buuut..... I did recognize quite a few that had infractions, lol!

Yes I read them as one of the very first things I did here, do I remember them all no. However at the time they seemed like common sense like treat people nice and don't say stupid stuff that might cause harm to others. Then there was the content stuff some of which I think is a little restrictive like anything with peeing (and from a big animal that can be arousing to see) isn't allowed, but I can accept it as the line has to be drawn in the sand somewhere.

I think it's good manners to familiarize yourself with a forum/community before you start interacting. That includes the forum structure as well as the rules. I've read the rules, even though they are common sense anyways.

But now that you're a moderator, that's a trap for everyone selecting "no", huh @FloofyNewfie ?
Besides, your link is still pointing to the old thread, with the new one at https://www.zooville.org/threads/zooville-rules.20410/

I think it's good manners to familiarize yourself with a forum/community before you start interacting. That includes the forum structure as well as the rules. I've read the rules, even though they are common sense anyways.

But now that you're a moderator, that's a trap for everyone selecting "no", huh @FloofyNewfie ?
Besides, your link is still pointing to the old thread, with the new one at https://www.zooville.org/threads/zooville-rules.20410/
It definitely is a good thing to do.

Actually, (out of curiosity) I don't seem to have the ability to view users who've voted "no" on a poll that was selected to be anonymous from the initial post. Although, as long as they're not breaking rules, I'm not going to go hunt them down! Lol

Good catch on the link, I'll edit my post to reflect that change.

Last edited:
Although, as long as their not breaking rules, I'm not going to go hunt them down! Lol
Yeah, it's good that it's an anonymous poll. People who read the rules could still be dicks to others while those who didn't read the rules could still be the nicest guys and gals on here, no need for name and shame.

I'm curious to see how many people here have actually fully read the rules of ZooVille? I pretty much have them all memorized at this point.

Rules can be found here 》https://www.zooville.org/threads/zooville-rules.20410/
I admit, I never read them till now. Seems pretty standard. I’m still going to call some people in the dumpster fire names occasionally. If I approach anything horrible, I’m sure mods will check me.

Back