How many breeds have u had sex with and which one did you like the most and why?

Please keep in mind that I was 20 when I had my first experience. With that said.....

Boxer
Black Lab
St. Bernard
GSD
Lab mutt
Bull Mastiff
GSD/Husky mix
anothe Lab mix
Golden Retriever
Malamute mix
Mastiff mix
GSD/Bernese Mt. mix
Short haired pointer
Lab cross
GSD mutt
Great Dane
English/Bull Mastiff cross

enjoyed them all , some more than others of course. Boxer was special because he was my first. I tend to like stocky muscular shorter haired breeds. That being said Mastiffs are my favorite. My English/Bull cross is my baby.

Great Danes, wolf dog Hybrid, labs, mastiff, boxer, Akita, german shepherds, dutch shepherd, malinois, pitbulls, Dogo Argentino, many mixes. I may be missing a few. If i was a Pokémon collector, I'd have them all. 😅

I have got to play with 8 different male dogs most of them I’ve just got to jack off when I was much younger and dumber but I’ve played with 4 labs 2 German shepherds one English mastiff and a black lab German shepherd mix. My favorite was the mastiff he also got the chance to lick my cock and that big slobbery tounge of his was amazing wish I would have had more time with him. Now days that I’ve learned more I’d never think of playing with someone else’s dog like that but young and dumb and didn’t know better

Breeds.. well never played with a canine. Only mares/stallions.

One day I may have some to tick off though. Here's to hoping

My favorite was a gsd. Lost my virginity to him on accident. Started out with curious licking and I wasn’t able to overpower him when he mounted. Didn’t know what the knot was until getting my pussy dragged for a long while.

My other favorite was English pointer. He treated me like his bitch and would become defensive when locked. Knowing he wanted to put puppies in me was hot

Boxer, Shep/Lab, Shep/Lab, mastiff, Pure Shep, Rotty/Shep, Golden retriever, maltese terrier (quit funny), Great Dane, pure labrador, bloodhound (massive boy for the size, though you need to stoop low), Irish Wolfhound. The Boxer and the rotty/shep were shameless pile drivers. They all knew the pleasure they would have with me, and all eventually got the message to stay on top and let it all happen.

I've had sex with 3 different Breeds.
2 GSD
1 Rottweiler
1 Dutch Shepherd

My first was a GSD and he was great and remains one of my favorite breeds, it was before hand, and it sure is now that's a fact~ ;) Best was Dutch by far. Good sized cock, not too big or small and fucked like a machine.

I've been with 7 breeds,

1) Border Collie
2) Retriever
3) Rottweiler
4) Black Lab
5) English Mastiff
6) Mixed
7) Mixed

My favorite has been Rottweiler. They're active, dominant, energetic, good cock size, they're big, realky high sex drive —almost way too much, although, to be honest, never is too much— and they're really smart. English Mastiff would've been my favorite, but they're really low energy, low sex drive, really chill, they are great company dogs, but, way they are way too bland with you, and sometimes you just want to get tossed around.

My Past mate (pitbull) was so sensational so bonding.i enjoyed looked at her how she got to expressing her dominance in a gentle way. But that German Shepherd experience was actually mind blowing to experience. She had the vaginal area so tight/muscular I actually released all I had.
Really? I couldn’t imagine anything tighter than my pit.

My favorites are Danes and mastiffs. They're so loving and they just fit If you know what i mean. They're the BEST at cuddling.
danes and mastiffs are pretty big. i guess you cant handle it without a lot of experience. what is the best breed for the normal guy who wants to get mounted and enjoy some breeding?

Back