How many breeds have u had sex with and which one did you like the most and why?

Hah, me too! And also german shepherd, my previous dog. It happened at home few years ago when I was alone. All my fantasies started after his first try haha. About sex.. t well that was his third humping attempt and finally we did it. He was awesome because he was physically much bigger than me and we had full mounting together exactly like two dogs haha!
Later we had few intimate contacts as well because that was my dog and he slept in my room 🥰
Actually no doggo but I still remember my first and only one.

Meg

I had sex with a lot of male Labradors, Ridgebacks, Boerboels, German Shepherds, Rottweilers, Cross Breeds, Chow Chows, Pitbulls 🤭

A bunch of mixes, some APBTs, 2 Labs, 2 GSDs, 2 Golden Retreivers, a Goldendoodle, a Great Dane, a Brittany, a Husky, and an American Bully.

My favorite dogs have been one of the APBT mixes and the two ACD mixes that I’ve been with. Just cause that’s who I’ve felt closest with. My favorite fucks though have been the Goldendoodle and the Brittany. The Doodle just because he’s always ready to go, anytime. The Brittany because he gives me the most comfortably filling feeling. Believe it or not he’s one of the largest that I’ve been with but he’s not too large that it’s uncomfortable. It just fits in there perfectly.

Started when I was very young, have owned 8 male dogs and played with many many others. Too many random playmates to list, but the 8 owned were in order: full sized boxer, German Shep, 3 lab/shep crosses (all very different), mastiff/dane cross, rotty shep cross, golden retreiver. They all totally loved what was on offer and also loved playmate variety (I've introduced quite a few (males and females) to the Society of the Swollen Knot).
The retriever was my last (died in November) and the laziest on top (probably about two minutes of gentle thrusting then collapse on top and let it all pump out), the boxer was my first and is a sentimental favourite (he was the family pet, and would go get the lead every night because he knew what happened when we went "walkies"), the rotty/shep was an absolute manic pile driver with the longest appendage that he loved using deep and hard. He would keep thrusting all the time, and kept moving that knot as it pumped. He was closely followed by the mastiff/dane who won the award for largest knot and longest pumping sessions (never under half an our of throbbing bliss and absolutely no desire to pull out until he'd subsided).
The most humorous was a neighbour's maltese terrier who used to love hopping through the fence and paying visits - he had to go "missionary" style because of his size, but would look straight into my eyes and thrust as hard as he could and would lick my dick, especially when it was spurting. He gave me many hands free spurts. A surprisingly large dong considering his overall physique.
Currently not an owner, but will probably resume in a few months time.
Great story! Hope you get another one soon! Never got interested in pit bulls? I like them very much but I have never tried them.

A bunch of mixes, some APBTs, 2 Labs, 2 GSDs, 2 Golden Retreivers, a Goldendoodle, a Great Dane, a Brittany, a Husky, and an American Bully.

My favorite dogs have been one of the APBT mixes and the two ACD mixes that I’ve been with. Just cause that’s who I’ve felt closest with. My favorite fucks though have been the Goldendoodle and the Brittany. The Doodle just because he’s always ready to go, anytime. The Brittany because he gives me the most comfortably filling feeling. Believe it or not he’s one of the largest that I’ve been with but he’s not too large that it’s uncomfortable. It just fits in there perfectly.
Impressive list may it continue to expand 😉

Back