How many breeds have u had sex with and which one did you like the most and why?

I've been with 7 breeds,

1) Border Collie
2) Retriever
3) Rottweiler
4) Black Lab
5) English Mastiff
6) Mixed
7) Mixed

My favorite has been Rottweiler. They're active, dominant, energetic, good cock size, they're big, realky high sex drive —almost way too much, although, to be honest, never is too much— and they're really smart. English Mastiff would've been my favorite, but they're really low energy, low sex drive, really chill, they are great company dogs, but, way they are way too bland with you, and sometimes you just want to get tossed around.
I heard someone comment once that Rottweilers were "Rapey and that wasn't necessary a bad thing" I guess they also like to be dominated and tossed around. Would you agreed with their term rapey for a Rottie?

Boxer, Shep/Lab, Shep/Lab, mastiff, Pure Shep, Rotty/Shep, Golden retriever, maltese terrier (quit funny), Great Dane, pure labrador, bloodhound (massive boy for the size, though you need to stoop low), Irish Wolfhound. The Boxer and the rotty/shep were shameless pile drivers. They all knew the pleasure they would have with me, and all eventually got the message to stay on top and let it all happen.
Glad to hear the Boxer gave you a good pile driving!

Please keep in mind that I was 20 when I had my first experience. With that said.....

Boxer
Black Lab
St. Bernard
GSD
Lab mutt
Bull Mastiff
GSD/Husky mix
anothe Lab mix
Golden Retriever
Malamute mix
Mastiff mix
GSD/Bernese Mt. mix
Short haired pointer
Lab cross
GSD mutt
Great Dane
English/Bull Mastiff cross

enjoyed them all , some more than others of course. Boxer was special because he was my first. I tend to like stocky muscular shorter haired breeds. That being said Mastiffs are my favorite. My English/Bull cross is my baby.
Awww for the Boxer.

I only could experience with one breed, which is Rhodesian ridgeback (my current dog). I did like it because we both developed a pretty good dynamic during sex, and he is so active, so foreplay gets more interesting.

What made the Boxers so talented lovers for you?

They were great in every aspect:

Sex drive
Stamina
Aim
Knotting
Size (respectable but very comfortable)
Licking
Cuddling
Focus on their partner (me)

Maybe I was just lucky, but that's was my experience with Boxers. I've had great moments (even better) with mutts too, but regarding pure breeds Boxers were the best for me.

They were great in every aspect:

Sex drive
Stamina
Aim
Knotting
Size (respectable but very comfortable)
Licking
Cuddling
Focus on their partner (me)

Maybe I was just lucky, but that's was my experience with Boxers. I've had great moments (even better) with mutts too, but regarding pure breeds Boxers were the best for me.
Thanks, that's great to read.

Back