How Long have yall been zoo's?

as long as i've felt sexual attraction i've felt it towards animals, so i'd say... 7, 8 years?

All my life? Most of my first sexual thoughts were about dogs. I'll be exclusive for 2 years next month.

What do you feel when you look back to the past? Do you have any wisdom to share for a younger zoo? It'll take a long time, but I'm gonna catch up with you.
I'm saddened that it took so long to jettison religion's and societies conditioning of how our lives should be. As difficult as it may be each of us should take a HARD look deep into ourselves seeking to know who we are and why we are the way we are. Perhaps the most important and simple principle should be to do as little harm as one's relative level of ignorance permits. ALL life comes from the same source! Humans are animals and NOT the chosen species of the Almighty ONE that the vast majority of humans delude themselves that they are. Oftentimes in life less is more. To appreciate and cherish our loved ones is the greatest of blessings...

I mean, I’ve realized I had a thing for animals since the earliest days. It’s probably been a part of me since birth, but I wasn’t really aware of anything of a sexual nature until puberty, which is probably true of a lot of folks on here.

Since my youth. When I was 14 or 15 years old, I found out that I was also interested in animals. My girlfriend found out a couple of months ago.

Back