How Long have yall been zoo's?

Almost 30 years. It was 20 years before I was ever able to act on it. My girl has since passed away, so it's been another five since I was active.

Been interested for around 5 years now. Not so much in the giving and/or receiving end but rather watching and interacting with the community.

As long as I can remember, ever since I was a child, I never really saw the differentence between wanting to be/do things with animals or humans

that's very interesting! how did you begin?

same lol what made you curious?
Asking these kinds of questions will get you banned. Why do you want to know the details of underaged activity?

This is also why we always delete these kinds of threads. It always leads to underaged stories.

This is everyone's first and final. If your comment was deleted, it's because it had underaged activity in it.

Asking these kinds of questions will get you banned. Why do you want to know the details of underaged activity?

This is also why we always delete these kinds of threads. It always leads to underaged stories.

This is everyone's first and final. If your comment was deleted, it's because it had underaged activity in it.
I'm sorry; I've read the rules, and I didn't think of my deleted comment in that context (I do now). I appreciate the explanation.

i apologize as this is my first time actually posting on this site i appreciate the 2nd chance and i hope you have a wonderful day

Woah I think the first time I hears about the topic was 8 years ago but official where I found out I was one was arouns 4-5 years ago. 2019 I would say where I had my first fantasy

Back