How long has your lifestyle been like this

Thank you! I have a 4 month old puppy that is slowly starting to show interest, but I’m not pushing anything.
That is WAY too early to be thinking about sexual stuff. You need to wait until at least the first heat, and many here would tell you to wait for the second.

"I'm not pushing anything" is an ambiguous statement, and could mean you are still open to or hoping for sexual activity. I am glad we have made it very non-ambiguous that this is not ok so early on.

Thank you! I have a 4 month old puppy that is slowly starting to show interest, but I’m not pushing anything.
And I'm sure U want everything 2 B good for her as well. So, please wait until her second heat B 4 U make love 2 her. If U rush things 2 quickly U'll have a high risk of alienating her. Not a good thing 4 either of U.

Didn't mean 2 duplicate what others have said here. U seem very patient in waiting, so just understand that we're just trying to help people in their endeavors.

it’s not a female.
Good to know... I don't think any of us were quite aware of this, until now. (y)

I don’t understand the assumption why it would be a female. But otherwise, I’m fine. I’m not doing anything or pushing anything, so no offense taken. I mean, I’ve gone 12 years in between, people can make assumptions all they want.
It was an honest mistake... please pardon us

I don’t understand the assumption why it would be a female.
People most easily assume based on their own situation, which is the case for me, and also I'm more familiar with how long to wait for a female dog. Males I don't have any experience with, but I'm guessing they ought to be at least a year old... anyone with more male dog knowledge have advice on this?

But why would you automatically assume I was ignorant to the situation?
Because you claimed your puppy was "slowly starting to show interest"
To me, this statement has alarming implications about where your head may be.
I have no regrets about making very sure you both know not to try anything too early, and making it clear how seriously this is treated.

People most easily assume based on their own situation, which is the case for me, and also I'm more familiar with how long to wait for a female dog. Males I don't have any experience with, but I'm guessing they ought to be at least a year old... anyone with more male dog knowledge have advice on this?
I do have good experience with this, but only hand play with the male dog. If that's ur bag, and I don't know if it is or not, then just go at it slowly at 1st and C what transpires. I would do some light touching and wait until he's 1 year old before any real big hand jobs. 1 1/2 year old B 4 he has penetrating sex with U is my best advice. Again, I don't know which side of the give/receive table ur on.

And I do know. It’s generally a year old.
This is good news. Thank U. Please understand that the community here has seen some bad situations here and we're just trying to get the word out about proper methodologies. Sounds like there's nothing 2 worry about here with U. (y)

Cuz he’s starting to hump his toy, I was being playful lol.

I have no problem with people being educated on what’s safe and what isn’t, but you projected false assumptions AND didn’t even have the gender correct.
That's so. And?

Hi everyone, this my first post. I just registered and was searching forums. I have been interested since my late teen years. I had a few experiences with my dog but was almost caught so that ended. Since then I kept an interest but no activity. starting a more adventurous like after the pandemic and found this site. I am loving the content.

Back