¿How it feels being inside a dog pussy?

Cookilov

Tourist
Hello, I'm new here, and I'm so Interested in have sex with a doggie girl, I've been watching some videos since years ago. I would be happy to know how it feels being inside a cookie. Could you please share your experiences? Bc, I don't have any girl. :(

Hello, I'm new here, and I'm so Interested in have sex with a doggie girl, I've been watching some videos since years ago. I would be happy to know how it feels being inside a cookie. Could you please share your experiences? Bc, I don't have any girl. :(
very hot and tight, don't know what else to say about it

WONDERFUL, AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL!!! Your souls become one, your breathing is the same, your heartbeat is in sync, you become completely one. She push into another dimension, beyond the limits of the Universe. With her squeeze and "knotting", she awakens the ancient wolf living inside you, who howling out of you!
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo

WONDERFUL, AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL!!! Your souls become one, your breathing is the same, your heartbeat is in sync, you become completely one. She push into another dimension, beyond the limits of the Universe. With her squeeze and "knotting", she awakens the ancient wolf living inside you, who howling out of you!
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo
:oops:

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo
I have to try it 😋

Its mostly very tight at once, there is a second tight spot inside where the knot anchors, after that its a bit more loose - its very warm and pulsating u smell the fur of the doggirl and hear her breathing - her cookie pulsing as u dive deeper and faster she pressing against u till u both cum and u flood her canid love tunnel with ur human cum <3

a dog is a big chunk of responsibility and some doggirls dont wanna mate with humans, and if they want 99,9% of the time its non-sexual u need to walk her plenty, take care that she is in good health in some countrys pay dogtaxes and maaaaany more

its a really big step and u shouldnt go it when u only want sex

u can try to get in contact with owners here and maybe they are willing to share after they knew u for months/years

first u should be more active in this forum, read topics and be a part of the community to knew other people

Back