How does your dog show they're wanting sex?

One of my boys will sit his shealth in my hand
When my mare is in she will back it up lol

My male dogs seemed to be the only ones really interested in sex. I grew up a nudist so they were used to seeing us naked. They knew an invitation to my room usually meant sex though.

In general, they'd try to lick my butt when they were horny. I often liked to stand and let them lick me for a while before getting on all fours. There was also often panting and they'd have semi erect penises when they were getting horny. They'd also pay more attention to my dick it seems. Like lick it more than usual.

Most days my girl will run straight to my bed when I get home, making sure I'm following her the whole way. Other times when I'm petting her she'll try and push my hand down between her legs, regardless of company. Luckily they probably just think it's for belly rubs 😉
She wants sex every day, even when she’s not in heat? She must really like it!

Once a day usually. We do it on our side facing each other so we can make out while we make love. Sometimes after we're done she'll throw her paw over my neck and pull my face back in for round two <3
That’s so sweet, FortuneCookie. You and your girl are truly lovers. I’m a bit envious. :)

Az enyém kezd hiperré válni és ugrálni, amikor látja, hogy kezdek mezítelen lenni, mint aki tudja, mi következik. Azt hiszem, kondicionáltam. Most gyakran beteszem a ládájába, mielőtt mezítelen leszek, nehogy felborítson
sme like ours dog make this too

Still experimenting a bit with what my boy likes and what he is comfortable with doing (he came to us neutered and originally seemed scared/confused if he got a boner), but currently he'll either nuzzle himself into my/my girlfriends crotch if and kinda flick up with his nose if he wants to do oral on either of us, sometimes he'll walk up beside us if one of us is sat on a chair with a hand off the side and move himself so that his side/tummy/sheath is in the hand to show he wants touching, or if I'm laying on the middle of the bed he's started to rub his head up my neck and shoulder before trying to grab my shoulder with his paws and standing over my face with his sheath to show he wants me to jack him off (which if I do touch him he'll tend to keep my shoulder or sometimes hip/thigh grabbed and start humping, if I don't touch him then he starts going back to the nuzzling which then becomes play biting).

When our bitch is in want, she will paw at me and try to drag my hand down to her vulva. She will also pant and look me straight in the eyes. If I rub her, she will stand attentive and raise one of her hind legs. That means "In here, please".
She's much too small to attempt any kind of intercourse, but I wet a finger and slide it in between her labia. Then she humps and rubs until she's satisfied (usually her vagina pulses). Then she's off again.

Our boy would stand tall and wag his tail and give you love pokes as the wife would call it with his snout and he would pant real heavy and tap dance whilst he circled you 🥰. He would never try to mount until you were naked and he was signalled to. We never had a designated room, we could roam around naked and he wouldn't try anything unless he was really horny or our signals were in place. 😉

Usually by nuzzling my thighs with his snout, and giving me a few inquiring licks. Sometimes however he will just openly jump up and grab hold of my waist and pull me down to my knees so he can have his way with me

Sounds pushy, I'd feel flattered for a while but annoyed later if they insist and i clearly show it's not the time... Yet

My neutered boy is only interested if I'm already jerking off and he can smell my excitement. Then he comes over and sticks his nose in my ass to signal he wants to rim me. :)
Sounds a lot like my neutered male. Although if she'd let him, he'd lick my wife's crotch any time. He's really wanting to lick her, but she's not really into it. He does get to taste her when he cleans up my cock after my wife and I have sex

my dogs used to come in my room at night (I was still at my parents house at this time).
Wanting me to pet him.
And sometime, he will look straight at me and starting humping over me.
That was what I may call the signal.
Some nights I just had to start wanking. he may lick and then hump.
Interesting. Keen to hear what and how these would have paned out being at your parents at the time?

Back