How does your dog show they're wanting sex?

When I Lived at home my dog would always be putting his nose between my legs, it could be a bit embarrassing at times, but I always knew that he was horny. So anyways that is when I used to sneak off somewhere with him, to this day he gave me some of the best oral I have ever had.

When I Lived at home my dog would always be putting his nose between my legs, it could be a bit embarrassing at times, but I always knew that he was horny. So anyways that is when I used to sneak off somewhere with him, to this day he gave me some of the best oral I have ever had.
I had a dog that did the very same. When I would pull my panties down, he'd start licking his lips and get into position to lick me to orgasm.

Mine would start with nuzzling me, pushing his nose against my bottom, sometimes jumping at me, his cock coming out of his sheath opening and closing his mouth on me. He has his ways of saying...hey there!
When he does this, it also makes my body react snd I think that encourages him even more. My skin will flush, my heart beats faster and well...I moisten...smile, and I think he can tell

Last edited:
There are many ways a dog can show that it wants sex....or at least a quick handy :3 however my favorite is when a dog, I find more so in big dogs, burry their head stright into my crotch. The way they nuzzle against me isn't just a casual, innocent sniff, it's seeking it out ... usually when they nuzzle against me I'll reposition myself and nuzzle back against them, kiss the tops of their ears.....their tails will be wagging and they nuzzle up from my crotch to my sides....and it's once they reach nuzzling my sides that they will try and mount which makes me get into position for them :3 it's very sexy and whenever it happens there is a bulge in my pants within seconds hehe.

Mine will do a couple of things, depending on how badly he wants it. If he just wants me to suck, he'll try to move his dick close to my head somehow, but if I'm too high up like standing or something he'll paw at me to let me know.
If he really wants it, he'll just rape me. He'll jump on me or use his mouth to try and pull down my pants if I'm standing. If I'm laying down, he'll rocket up and shove his dick in my face and start humping if I'm on my back. If I'm on my stomach he'll try to pull down my pants and mount me. Sometimes he's not gentle at all and will just knock me down and start humping

The dog I was with would jump at my thighs/crotch, stick his nose in there, start pulling at my pants, undies or skirt or whatever I was wearing. He would be so excited, wagging and panting, sometimes already showing pink from his sheath and humping at the air or my leg. He didn't do this all the time or at inappropriate times but it was clear when he wanted some.

It depends ... I have two lovers ....
If I am in a room with the door closed and they are outside the room one is coaxing as if he is in pain and the other growls and barks softly ...
If we are together they walk around me and smell me in the pussy area and try to lick it .... they are very explicit ...

My boy had a several ways to catch my attention - either he was just fixed his eyes on me without any particular movement, and peerced me with somewhat happy but lewd look. It's hard to explain, but there just was one type of facial expression that he used for that :D Or he provoked me to a play, in which he was becoming more and more dominant, then trying to kiss me and lick me, trying to get me into the right mood as well :) Or, when I was lying prone, he would lie with all his body on my back, poking his nose into my neck and head, tickling me :) Or, he would just straight up hump me without any forplay :D
Very interesting

Rolly would snort and pace about bumping me and jumping up.
Bernie was different because I wasnt living with my parents or shared flat as with Rolly so he didnt have so many boundaries. He would just inspect my pussy. I had to train him that it was only allowed if I had a skirt or nothing/underwear on and only in the house.

Back