How does it feel to get rimmed by a dog?

I've never had a boy who wanted to do it for extended periods, but it is still an experience unlike any other. Those tongues can cover a lot more surface area and lick a fair bit faster than a human, as well as reach places where the sun don't shine... Just don't be squeamish about him giving you excited mouth kisses afterward. <3

I've never had a boy who wanted to do it for extended periods, but it is still an experience unlike any other. Those tongues can cover a lot more surface area and lick a fair bit faster than a human, as well as reach places where the sun don't shine... Just don't be squeamish about him giving you excited mouth kisses afterward. <3
A lot is to do with their personality (eagerness) and if they are actually getting anywhere.. they need to know the destination. Licking same thing over and over is like us licking a chalk board, controlled gaping works for me.

I
My ex girlfriend used to let her dog rim her and she loved it. Her favorite was to first put a toy inside her ass to make a gaping hole and then let her dog lick her deep.
She said it was a lot more sensitive on the inside.
I never tried it but i wonder what everyone else's experience with it is.
I liked it a lot. Made me cum faster than jerking off alone

It made me nut faster but after awhile I really enjoyed it. But being a guy that is about the only thing she could of licked other then my balls and dick.

Absolutely amazing, the only experience ive had first hand with a dog was a male shorthair pekinese. he was much to small to get fucked, but we loved licking each others cocks. One time while i was resting from a session he shoved his tongue against my ass and i almost melted from ectasy, i stayed and let him at it for almost an hour and from then on i was hooked, anychance i had alone through out the day id try to let him get some licks in. Of course i helped him get off too, he was a smaller breed but boy he could fill your mouth with sweet doggy cum!

As other have said their tongues feel good regardless and my dog will sometimes give me a few licks across both holes when I get on all fours for him before he mountes and I have to say when he does feel like doing that gives me a couple extra shivers and gets me extra excited before he mounts me

It's amazing. Mine has never gotten inside of me, that might be on me for never trying to relax enough, but just having him lapping at me drives me so wild.

It feels just fantastic! Much better than done by any human, I would think.
I experience that the first time with my first doggy girl and in those days, we are talking about 30 years ago, there was not even the expression for it, rimming. 😂

As other have said their tongues feel good regardless and my dog will sometimes give me a few licks across both holes when I get on all fours for him before he mountes and I have to say when he does feel like doing that gives me a couple extra shivers and gets me extra excited before he mounts me
so true

3 times now i had to look after the little dog of the girl next door, the first time i got naked and put some peanut butter on my anus , balls and dick.
She wasted no time and started licking my ass and balls.
It feels amazing !

It feels incredible. Dogs love nothing more than really burying their tongue in your ass and it shows

i have 1 male that is rough like makes me move with his licking but i have my girls who are gentle and soft lol

Growing up as a nudist I enjoyed this all the time! I was known for being obsessed with it... Cuddles with my dog often turned into him rimming me. I like it all, balls, dick and mouth, but rimming is my favorite.

Back