How does it feel to get rimmed by a dog?

It has been years since I have done anything with a dog but I remember being kinda underwhelmed by it. I did however have to use peanut butter to start the process so it probably dampened the feeling a bit.
depends on breed and the eagerness, some are insatiably into it, some not... yes some knot too.
I have never used a food to lick, it seems un-natural and forced upon... for me it has to be on their terms.. you are just receiving their joy. a mutually enjoyable joy. 🐶🌹

Amazing, to say the least, it's so tender when their tongue pushes between your cheeks and starts to lick, occasionally their tongue will press and enter your hole which is a mix between pleasure and discomfort only because their tongues can be a bit rough. Once your use to the feeling every time their tongue enters inside you you'll gasp ever so slightly...and if your a heavy leaker like me you will immediately begin to drizzle out from your tip. Some dogs give just a few licks which is rather cute and adorable and some dogs will lick your hole for a good 5-10 minutes straight it's fucking wonderful

Amazing, to say the least, it's so tender when their tongue pushes between your cheeks and starts to lick, occasionally their tongue will press and enter your hole which is a mix between pleasure and discomfort only because their tongues can be a bit rough. Once your use to the feeling every time their tongue enters inside you you'll gasp ever so slightly...and if your a heavy leaker like me you will immediately begin to drizzle out from your tip. Some dogs give just a few licks which is rather cute and adorable and some dogs will lick your hole for a good 5-10 minutes straight it's fucking wonderful
well said, rough not good for deep.. smooth.. yes.. i can stay gaped 5 mins with a gentle tongue... "grasp the tongue" is a fun game :p

I loved it! A smaller dog I had when I was much younger would very often rim me and lick my dick. There was just something so incredible about his tongue reaching deep in me...It was amazing. I wish I could experience that again and rim back in return!

I love it, but I can't get any of my dogs to keep doing it for long enough. It's like they lose interest so quick unfortunately

It's redundant to say that everything a dog does is amazing but honestly it's true dogs make you feel just out of this world.

Rimming is the same, feeling their long wet tongues graze your hole over and over again makes you bite your lower lip...makes you breath out then hold your breath in anticipation for the next divine lick.... occasionally their tongue will push into your hole which has a completely different feeling. The tongue is rough so it's a little uncomfortable but once you get use to it infrequency whenever it happens makes you jolt a bit and blush and even moan out. I got a female pitty who absolutely loves to rim more than anything else hehe

Amazing! I had a smaller dog who was an eager licker who you’d almost have to push away after too long. It tickles a little bit, but then your ass feels warm and wet and then they go back for more.

Back