How do I find a beast girlfriend?

Just because it doesn't "feel" like work, doesn't mean it isn't work. I am an amateur blade smith, I love every second of it. That being said, taking a raw chunk of steel and pounding it into something beautiful is alot of work.
I never said it wasn't work. I was saying it is supposed to be something you both enjoy, hence, a relationship.

Stated as that, I completely agree with you. However, even the best relationships have rough patches, and yes, sometimes they feel like a chore.
That's expected. My concern would be if it felt like a chore most, if not all of the time.

Stated as that, I completely agree with you. However, even the best relationships have rough patches, and yes, sometimes they feel like a chore.
I'm not sure anyone is willing to work through those rough patches anymore. Grass is always greener somewhere else. Kudos to those that actually do, means there's still some hope out there.

I'm not sure anyone is willing to work through those rough patches anymore. Grass is always greener somewhere else. Kudos to those that actually do, means there's still some hope out there.
Grass is only greener until you get there, at that point, it is the loss of whoever cut fence.

Call me stupid, but why the kudos to those who work through those tough patches?

Call me stupid, but why the kudos to those who work through those tough patches?
Because a lot of people I don't think want to work through the tough patches. We're in a disposable society, nothing is built to last anymore, and I think a lot of relationships are entered this way. If it gets difficult, move on to someone else where it's easier. All is good and fine until there is a problem. Heck, the realty shows prove this, like The Bachelor. Everyone is in love when everything is paid for while they are dating in Paris. But when back to Hicksville and being the warehouse worker and secretary for 5+ days a week again and one of them loses their job, the "romance" is gone. I haven't watched this since my ex moved out, but last time I heard, most of those "in love" couples never made it after the season ended.

So kudos to those that realize that there will be good times and bad times, and want to work together as a team through the tough, and not just enjoy the easy and fun together. Who aren't in love for the thought of being in love, but actually in love with the person they are with.

Of course, that could be more deep than just a girlfriend and enjoying someone's company, that's more long term. And nothing to do with a beast gf, but as mentioned, there is more to a relationship than just this interest. Don't want to meet someone who will like sharing this idea together, but then runs off with the first Labrador and owner that comes along. I want her to still like me even if I don't have a knot! lol

Okay. I will offer a little advice that will help. Talk to girls who like to read books, particularly, vampire and werewolf books. These girls usually fantasize about it but never tell anyone. Look for animal rights activists who do volunteer work as shelters. Trust me! A lot of those girls are hypocrites for many of them are closet zoos. I knew this place that had an animal shelter with a foster program and certain dogs would stay with the volunteers. You people would think that it is the dog with the 10" dick that gets taken home the most. Nope, it's the dog with the 12" tongue that the girls love. I know because I overheard them talk about it.
Look for the girl who walks alone downtown with a Shepherd or Dane; you'll notice that the dog is always male. The hard part is getting her to talk. I think the best thing would be to drop a hint that you are also a Zoo. Smile and say, "M'am that is the sexiest looking dog. I've ever seen. He's certainly a stud," say it kind of jokingly so that you don't come off as creepy. If she says "Thank you," with a smile then tell her, "Well don't get him neutered. that would be a tragedy. He reminds of my dog." Then show her a picture of your dog, and talk about dog issues that only an owner would no about. If you can keep the conversation rolling for an hour than ask for her number.

Stay away from religious girls. If you try that route then tell them that Jesus never condemned it. Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Galatians 5:14 All the Law says can be summed up in the command to love others [..and animals] as much as you love yourself. Proverbs 12:10, NIV: "The righteous (women) care for the (sexual) needs of their animals, but the kindest acts of the wicked (animal abusers) are cruel." It's a shot in the dark but it might work on a Christian girl. Like I said try to avoid those types.

Own a dog yourself and take it to the park. Many girls will come to you and talk. Women will deny that they like zoo, but I can't begin to tell you how many times I have seen a girl walk up to a guy and talk to him about his dog. They only do this with dogs with huge dicks; they don't do that with chihuahua owners.

If you manage to get a girl into your bed. Pour a few glasses of wine. Once she has had about three glasses then pop in an episode of South Park called Stan's Gay Dog. Have your dog or her dog get into bed and dare her to play red-rocket. Hopes this helps.

This is probably the best life hack for OP's question. My only addendum to this is for the part about religious girls. If they're from the country (most of them are) and deal with farms and animals on the regular, it's likely they are into beast too, probably more so than the average city girl. I feel like "horse girls" definitely fall into this category. I had a horse girl have a crush on me in high school. She even owned one and dragged me off to the stables where she was able to keep it (I don't know much about horses myself, honestly). I was too young and dumb at the time to take a hint, but she was a freshman and I was a senior. It likely wouldn't have lasted anyway and I didn't want to settle at the time either. I'm definitely going to buy a male stud when my schooling is over though (I love german shephards :love:)

So a few months I went throught this. My ex not only reported me to the police she had them show up with a warrant for my phone. It got confiscated and i was charged with animal cruelty and sex with an animal and videoing and pictures of sex with an animal. I had to hire a lawyer to defend me and got the charges changed to criminal mischief but they were still on my online courtview. I got calls from people I worked with harrassing me. She also broadcasted the charges across the internet and wrote suicide notes to my parents. As well as trying to destroy my relationship with my ex and my kids. She reported me to the union i work in aswell as the company i worked for. I was layed off due to "lack of work" abruptly with no warning lost my job, and my life was seriously fucked. I had to get a phsycological evaluation and I am still dealing whith the fall out and repercussions not to mention i have been court ordered to go to therapy for the next 3 years. seriously considering leaving the state i live in. Bottom line people suck be careful.

Last edited:
So a few months I went throught this. My ex not only reported me to the police she had them show up with a warrant for my phone. It got confiscated and i was charged with animal cruelty and sex with an animal and videoing and pictures of sex with an animal. I had to hire a lawyer to defend me and got the charges changed to criminal mischief but they were still on my online courtview. I lost my job, the union i was in layed me off and my life was seriously fucked. I am still dealing whith the fall out and repercussions not to mention i have been court ordered to go to therapy for the next 3 years. seriously considering leaving the state i live in. Bottom line people suck be careful.

Bro, that sucks so much and I'm sorry you had to go through that. People do suck.. its tough to engage people about beast love because of the risks. Your career is always more important than having a beast girlfriend (lol) and the only way you can protect yourself in the future is not have downloaded video files on your phone or computer at the least. That alone probably would have helped you out a lot.

Bro, that sucks so much and I'm sorry you had to go through that. People do suck.. its tough to engage people about beast love because of the risks. Your career is always more important than having a beast girlfriend (lol) and the only way you can protect yourself in the future is not have downloaded video files on your phone or computer at the least. That alone probably would have helped you out a lot.
yea its true. ive learned my lesson for sure.

I'm having similar troubles except I'm looking for a boyfriend already into beast.
Problem with Introducing a partner to it is the risk that they will report you to family or the authorities, especially since they're cracking down on beast I'm the legal systems.
Just date a fellow zoo

I have always really wanted to meet a nice girl who is into zoo. I have a great dog who really enjoys the experience but I live in a place that doesn't have many girls already. I have had plenty of girlfriends but not ever felt comfortable introducing them to zoo since I was burned once before. So far I havent met anyone who is in my state that wants to meet.

Just fuck and get them super horny, signal your dog to come into the room and have them (dog) eat her out like it's an accident. Now this can go 1 of 2 ways. 1 she's grossed out but comes anyway , and you may have hit it off, or 2 she's all in for it and starts messing with your dog's dick.

First of all, I am looking for a girl to have a proper relationship with, do the regular couple stuff with, with the faint hope that she is open to at least a bit of K9 experimentation, and build up on it from there. I am definitely not just looking for a fuck toy, more of a partner.

I think that this is a hard question to answer. Finding a good, loving and lasting relationship is hard enough. I look at it this way...what if you met a great girl and you both fell in love. She is perfect but won't do oral sex, would you throw out the relationship? Find someone you love and loves you and if you get really lucky she'll be into the same things you are.

I met my ex wife on beast forum and this site seems to have a personal section too, hit that up and talk to the girls

all teasing aside tho youll be surprised what can happen if youre just open and honest. I see a lot of fear and inner turmoil in this thread. from my personal experience, the last 4 out of 7 "normie" girls ive dated since my last serious dog friendly ex.. wound up sleeping with my doggo too. Only one of the three that declined peaced out calling me a freak. the other two were like nah... but we can still fuck. thats not bad odds if you ask me, for meeting girls through venues and conversation unrelated to dog sex.

it really helps if you have an experienced dog at the ready right when theyre horny tho. ive got it on good authority probably none of them would admit it if you asked them now tho. nature of the beast. approaching this situation like youre doing anything wrong, is certainly a kiss of death. people dont like feeling judged.

This all sounds about right to me, based on my conversations with girlfriends and female pals over the years. Shame I just never got the dog in my life so I never convert these opportunities into action.

Back