How do I find a beast girlfriend?

Okay. I will offer a little advice that will help. Talk to girls who like to read books, particularly, vampire and werewolf books. These girls usually fantasize about it but never tell anyone. Look for animal rights activists who do volunteer work as shelters. Trust me! A lot of those girls are hypocrites for many of them are closet zoos. I knew this place that had an animal shelter with a foster program and certain dogs would stay with the volunteers. You people would think that it is the dog with the 10" dick that gets taken home the most. Nope, it's the dog with the 12" tongue that the girls love. I know because I overheard them talk about it.
Look for the girl who walks alone downtown with a Shepherd or Dane; you'll notice that the dog is always male. The hard part is getting her to talk. I think the best thing would be to drop a hint that you are also a Zoo. Smile and say, "M'am that is the sexiest looking dog. I've ever seen. He's certainly a stud," say it kind of jokingly so that you don't come off as creepy. If she says "Thank you," with a smile then tell her, "Well don't get him neutered. that would be a tragedy. He reminds of my dog." Then show her a picture of your dog, and talk about dog issues that only an owner would no about. If you can keep the conversation rolling for an hour than ask for her number.

Stay away from religious girls. If you try that route then tell them that Jesus never condemned it. Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Galatians 5:14 All the Law says can be summed up in the command to love others [..and animals] as much as you love yourself. Proverbs 12:10, NIV: "The righteous (women) care for the (sexual) needs of their animals, but the kindest acts of the wicked (animal abusers) are cruel." It's a shot in the dark but it might work on a Christian girl. Like I said try to avoid those types.

Own a dog yourself and take it to the park. Many girls will come to you and talk. Women will deny that they like zoo, but I can't begin to tell you how many times I have seen a girl walk up to a guy and talk to him about his dog. They only do this with dogs with huge dicks; they don't do that with chihuahua owners.

If you manage to get a girl into your bed. Pour a few glasses of wine. Once she has had about three glasses then pop in an episode of South Park called Stan's Gay Dog. Have your dog or her dog get into bed and dare her to play red-rocket. Hopes this helps.

Okay. I will offer a little advice that will help. Talk to girls who like to read books, particularly, vampire and werewolf books. These girls usually fantasize about it but never tell anyone. Look for animal rights activists who do volunteer work as shelters. Trust me! A lot of those girls are hypocrites for many of them are closet zoos. I knew this place that had an animal shelter with a foster program and certain dogs would stay with the volunteers. You people would think that it is the dog with the 10" dick that gets taken home the most. Nope, it's the dog with the 12" tongue that the girls love. I know because I overheard them talk about it.
Look for the girl who walks alone downtown with a Shepherd or Dane; you'll notice that the dog is always male. The hard part is getting her to talk. I think the best thing would be to drop a hint that you are also a Zoo. Smile and say, "M'am that is the sexiest looking dog. I've ever seen. He's certainly a stud," say it kind of jokingly so that you don't come off as creepy. If she says "Thank you," with a smile then tell her, "Well don't get him neutered. that would be a tragedy. He reminds of my dog." Then show her a picture of your dog, and talk about dog issues that only an owner would no about. If you can keep the conversation rolling for an hour than ask for her number.

Stay away from religious girls. If you try that route then tell them that Jesus never condemned it. Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Galatians 5:14 All the Law says can be summed up in the command to love others [..and animals] as much as you love yourself. Proverbs 12:10, NIV: "The righteous (women) care for the (sexual) needs of their animals, but the kindest acts of the wicked (animal abusers) are cruel." It's a shot in the dark but it might work on a Christian girl. Like I said try to avoid those types.

Own a dog yourself and take it to the park. Many girls will come to you and talk. Women will deny that they like zoo, but I can't begin to tell you how many times I have seen a girl walk up to a guy and talk to him about his dog. They only do this with dogs with huge dicks; they don't do that with chihuahua owners.

If you manage to get a girl into your bed. Pour a few glasses of wine. Once she has had about three glasses then pop in an episode of South Park called Stan's Gay Dog. Have your dog or her dog get into bed and dare her to play red-rocket. Hopes this helps.
Dude, I like you. Following! ?

Of course, I'm taking this with some salt because I have no idea what someone else thinks or what their preferences will be without getting psychic powers. So...

Ladies, I want to know, is there any inkling of truth to this at all? (Obviously, now I'm not going to say this is how all women are, LOL.)

*Edited for a word error.

Last edited:
Dude, I like you. Following! ?

Of course, I'm taking this with some salt because I have no idea what someone else thinks or what their preferences will be without getting psychic powers. So...

Ladies, I want to know, is there any inkling of truth to this at all? (Obviously, now I'm not going to say this is how all women are, LOL.)

*Edited for a word error.
It worked on my ex-wife. After half of a bottle of wine, I dared her to play red rocket with her greyhound. She ended up giving the dog a blow job. It sucks that our marriage fell apart.

It worked on my ex-wife. After half of a bottle of wine, I dared her to play red rocket with her greyhound. She ended up giving the dog a blow job. It sucks that our marriage fell apart.

thank you for sharing. it's just as important to make sure that this lifestyle isn't the only thing that is holding you two together. granted this will be an awesome aspect of the relationship but it's most likely not going to hold you two together. there has to be more that just this to bond the relationship for long-term.

imagine if you find a girl that is totally into this lifestyle but everything else about her is just the polar opposite of you... you're neat and tidy, she's eclectic, she's vegan, you're not, you like trump, she doesn't, she smokes, you don't, etc... ugh, what do you do?!... curse life at the top of your lungs and walk away. :(

I'm having a similar problem I had an ex that was into zoophilia but moved to L.A and still looking? hopefully, find one anyone from Philly?

So basically like the title says...

I really want a girlfriend who is into at least dogs. Either already doing things or wants to.

How do I find a girl like this without embarrassing myself?
As crap as this may sound... just look for a girlfriend without this lifestyle in mind.
Find love and let it find you back... if you then decide its safe to open up about things, then do so and hope for the best.
From my experience, if you find true love and its reciprocal, they will understand.

Going in from the opposite mindset of finding a partner who's openly already in to it, is the harder way IMHO.

As crap as this may sound... just look for a girlfriend without this lifestyle in mind.
Find love and let it find you back... if you then decide its safe to open up about things, then do so and hope for the best.
From my experience, if you find true love and its reciprocal, they will understand.

Going in from the opposite mindset of finding a partner who's openly already in to it, is the harder way IMHO.
What about those of us who would like someone who is into this from the get-go?

Finding love isn't necessarily easy...

Last edited:
What about those of us who would like someone who is into this from the get-go?

Finding love is never easy...
If finding love isn't easy, then how much harder will it be when you add this lifestyle into the mix from the get go?
Too many variables.
Start at the beginning and then work towards things like this as you go.

So how exactly is red rocket played? It would be so hot to see a woman giving a blowjob like that :p

So how exactly is red rocket played? It would be so hot to see a woman giving a blowjob like that :p
Red Rocket is a game where a woman masturbates a dog by his sheath until his red rocket appears and it blasts off (ejaculates). She was drunk enough to let him blast off in her mouth. :D

[QUOTE = "Pilar, post: 202688, membro: 25916"]
Muitos caras fera aqui.
[/CITAR]
Truth,boot It look likes zoo girls afraid too talk

I think it's funny how everyone talks about Zoos and dogs, you would not believe the number of ladies who would stare at my stallion while we were in the show ring, different strokes for different folks ;)

Relationships are work, bubba. Every last one of them requires work, if it doesn't, someone doesn't care.
That makes no sense to me. If you do something you love, it shouldn't feel like work, like a chore. You'd just do it. How would a relationship be any different?

That makes no sense to me. If you do something you love, it shouldn't feel like work, like a chore. You'd just do it. How would a relationship be any different?
Just because it doesn't "feel" like work, doesn't mean it isn't work. I am an amateur blade smith, I love every second of it. That being said, taking a raw chunk of steel and pounding it into something beautiful is alot of work.

Back