How do I do oral with a dog?

I heard that I should not do a up-down motion like a human cock, and the middle of the penis is not an erotic region. What should I do then? French kiss the cock like it was a tongue? Should I stimulate the top or the knot? How do I bring some erotic pleasure to my little fur ball?

just jerk that ol doggies cock out and once he humps it in your hand be super gentle and hold him behind the knot, squeezing gently. then with his cock either in the straight down to slightly back to fully backwards posistion, slowly and easily adjust yourself till youve got dog cock right in your face, and then just starting working the tip of his cock a little with your tounge.. just give it a few flips between each spurt to get him goin and once hes spurtin you can suck the tip or mebbe the first inch of so while he gushes and drink straight from the dog. they seem to like you varying the tightness and grip and pull of your hold behind the knot. they dont seem to enjoy any shaft action at all, so beware do not touch. worst case you get snapped at, more likely hell just start to shrink down.

pretty easy to tell what they like - if theyre throbbing and shooting spurts they like.. if their cock is starting to shrink down / you can feel it tryin to retract they do not like. better change your mo or youll have lost your opportunity. try and keep him cumming for as long as hes comfortable and drain his dog balls completely like the good lord intended.

while you dont wanna really handle the knot or shaft, you gotta make sure their whole cock stays moisturized and wet or itll chafe later and they no like. that thing was made to be buried into wet bitch pussy. pull your mouth off his cock every few mouthfulls and instead of swallowing, just spit that cum and spit all up on his cock.. make sure you cover all sides and angles as youre working through. or use a little water based lube to keep him wet.thats how i like to have my girls do it.. whilst im turning them into dog whores. id be lying if i said i had never tried it myself as well tho -they dont call it dog candy for no reason....

When I want to suck his dick I just try and get him to mount my face. Just be ready because it can get crazy.

Back