How are You?

Jdog12

BANNED
Just wanted to see how y’all doing today. For me, I’m chilling playing Breath of the wild. How about you guys?

Just got done playing league of legends ....now my day is gonna tank because I have work XP

I'm doing well. Catching up on all the chores I put off for way too long due to work and the poisonous smoke cloud that settled into my area for over a week though...so much fun. Chores are the best.

finally got around to start watching season 2 of the boys, seems kinda weak compared to the first one so far. i really hope it won't go the same "nothing much happens between first and last episode of the season" route many shows went.

finally got around to start watching season 2 of the boys, seems kinda weak compared to the first one so far. i really hope it won't go the same "nothing much happens between first and last episode of the season" route many shows went.
I hear a lot about that show, is it good?

I hear a lot about that show, is it good?
at least the first season is amazing, it's a nice spin on the superhero genre
What’s bright about? Never heard of it
a will smith movie taking place in world where fantasy stuff is real.. meaning like our modern times, but with elves, orcs etc... multiple thing don't make much sense (how would skyscrappers be a ever a thing in a world with dragons?), but it is generally watchable and entertaining. it's a bit about racism, but black people are replaced with orcs. i liked a scene with this mounted policeman who was actually a centaur. too bad he was only a background "this is a fantasy thing too" character and never got explored.

Pretty dandy, can’t really complain. The future’s so bright I can hardly contain myself ? lol

I finally solved the great riddle of love:
Dog’s love is true and girls, shoo! Hahaha!
No offense to the ladies on here btw. Got sunburnt on the last day of summer so I’m feeling accomplished. Love y’all!

Now I'm having trouble sleeping because I keep thinking about my exes. I hate how they make me feel right now.

Now I'm having trouble sleeping because I keep thinking about my exes. I hate how they make me feel right now.
I know that's troubling. In thinking about it more, though, what you said could apply to either bad memories or very sexy memories, right?
So, which is it for you?

Back