How are you feeling at the moment?

Hey @Zen, what do you think about demons?
Don't underestimate them, especially those of your own creation. Blindsides happen when you think you have them beat.
As for the spirit creatures, I don't want this in the Dumpster Fire ;)

Don't underestimate them, especially those of your own creation. Blindsides happen when you think you have them beat.
As for the spirit creatures, I don't want this in the Dumpster Fire ;)
How do you create your own demons when you can't even destroy them? :unsure:

And I'd like to bear about the spirit creatures, care to make a thread?

And today I feel like blowing my f*cking brains out, getting cucked for someone else's sick, evil pleasure is one one of the most evil feelings any living being can go through.

How do you create your own demons when you can't even destroy them? :unsure:
Demons as in past coming back to haunt you. Addictions, things you want to shed from your life.
And I'd like to bear about the spirit creatures, care to make a thread?
Not openly. PM me questions. I can try and answer them or guide you to answers.
And today I feel like blowing my f*cking brains out, getting cucked for someone else's sick, evil pleasure is one one of the most evil feelings any living being can go through.
Your pain sounds terrible!
Sounds like you were violated terribly :cry:
Please don't hand them your life. Let that be the one thing that's yours.

Demons as in past coming back to haunt you. Addictions, things you want to shed from your life.

Not openly. PM me questions. I can try and answer them or guide you to answers.

Your pain sounds terrible!
Sounds like you were violated terribly :cry:
Please don't hand them your life. Let that be the one thing that's yours.
That's impossible, "my" life was never mine, according to the spirits you've referenced.

Pretty good actually on this fine Monday morning. The birds are outside my bedroom window singing a happy spring chorus, its going to be sunny day, and I am healthy. I am going to finish helping my older neighbor clean up his back yard that has been gathering limbs and yard debris for 15 years. A project I have been working on for 5 days now. Always feels good to help those who can not do it themselves.

I am also quite horny and wish I had a partner to love and adore. Spoiling rotten comes to mind too, as well as breakfast in bed, friendly foot massages, and anything else their happy little heart might desire.

I hope you all are well on this lovely Monday and that you have most excellent day!

Just wished to say thanks for the loves @Pillar! I hope you and yours are well and are having wonderful, happy lives. May today be most excellent for you all!

Horrible. I need to sleep but am being kept up for someone else's sick, twisted pleasures. Sometimes people suck and just do it for the sake of being a terrible, evil person. Fuck my life.

Horrible. I need to sleep but am being kept up for someone else's sick, twisted pleasures. Sometimes people suck and just do it for the sake of being a terrible, evil person. Fuck my life.
Sadly I know all about this kind of thing. Have had bad roommates, and next door neighbors in the past, more recently it has been neighbors across the river from me up all hours of the night and early morning blaring music, revving motors, and driving their atvs up and down the gravel road. Then there are the dogs and coyotes that get going sometimes, possum and raccoon fights, and I even got woke out of a sound sleep once by a cougar screming its fool head off in the middle of the night, that shit will scare the crud right out of you. A cougar sounds just like a shrill ladies scream.

I just get blasted by Mexican music and their screaming ass children... at all hours... my neighbors suck. All 8 households worth of them... But thats appartment living for ya.

Back