Horse oral dangerous?

DoggoHorsey

Zooville Settler
Hi. I was wondering, if it was that dangerous to suck a horse cock? Even just the tip ? (not the full length of course.)

Yes, there are numerous dangers involved.
1. You might end up liking it.
2. It is a large, heavy, powerful animal and he might slap you with his cock.
3. If you are successful, you could get a pretty large dose of sticky substance in you hair, yucky.

4. Obviously you have to know the animal and the expected behavior. If you do not know what you are doing, it could be dangerous because it is a large and heavy animal. Thrusts are pretty powerful and being in the wrong place might get you hurt.

Yes, there are numerous dangers involved.
1. You might end up liking it.
2. It is a large, heavy, powerful animal and he might slap you with his cock.
3. If you are successful, you could get a pretty large dose of sticky substance in you hair, yucky.

4. Obviously you have to know the animal and the expected behavior. If you do not know what you are doing, it could be dangerous because it is a large and heavy animal. Thrusts are pretty powerful and being in the wrong place might get you hurt.
Ahah okay you made me laugh, it feels nice since I'm a bit down (I lost one of my pet)
But more seriously, I was asking it because apparently it can be dangerous when they cum.

And what would possibly make you believe that?

You think their cum is acidic and will eat through your face?
You think they fire like a pressure washer and will strip the skin from your bones?

They cum inside a flesh and blood mare! Her skin isn't any tougher than yours!
It was not about this, but more swallowing it and chocking on it because apparently it is "powerful".

It was not about this, but more swallowing it and chocking on it because apparently it is "powerful".
Don't worry I had the same concern, probably because of a rumor about a man died after doing a blowjob. it was a French article which said that indeed when he ejaculates, the pressure can be fatal for man. Probably bullshiet

Don't worry I had the same concern, probably because of a rumor about a man died after doing a blowjob. it was a French article which said that indeed when he ejaculates, the pressure can be fatal for man. Probably bullshiet
A french article really? I'm curious (I'm from France.)

And what would possibly make you believe that?

You think their cum is acidic and will eat through your face?
You think they fire like a pressure washer and will strip the skin from your bones?

They cum inside a flesh and blood mare! Her skin isn't any tougher than yours!

Maybe it shoots out at extreme psi 🤣

Like a water jet thru your head 🤣

Got it
If this is the image the public associates with what a zoophile looks like, I can be sure I will never be caught. :D

Using a translator:
"The events took place in Trento in the Philippine countryside. The lifeless body of Emilio Marcos was found near his horse by neighbors. The victim's upper body was covered with fluid. After autopsy, the experts discovered that it was semen. Horse semen... It was found in the victim's stomach and lungs, so the victim was alive and well when the semen spread to his organs. euromanif_police_autopompeLes experts concluded that Mr. Marcos had to perform oral sex on the animal. As he ejaculated a large amount of semen at high pressure, the victim died of suffocation.

Horse sperm is propelled out of its penis at a speed of 100km/h for an average distance of 5 meters. In humans, it's 50km/h and 18 to 20cm, a big difference. It is estimated that there are about ten fatal cases of zoophilic fellatio each year. The most dangerous animal to suck is the elephant. The ejaculation of it can reach 70 liters and a distance of 110 meters. This is comparable to an average pumper. Authorities in the Philippines handed the horse over to the pound which euthanized it."

Horse sperm is propelled out of its penis at a speed of 100km/h for an average distance of 5 meters.
YAY, cum hard. :D
It is estimated that there are about ten fatal cases of zoophilic fellatio each year.
:D By who? :D
The most dangerous animal to suck is the elephant.
Well you can be sure nobody does that anyway. :D
The ejaculation of it can reach 70 liters and a distance of 110 meters.
Lol what the fuck? :D I want that in my bath tub. :D
I can not find any source on this, but it smells like bullshit to me.
This is what 70 liters of cum look like in reality.
View attachment Elephant.mp4

Authorities in the Philippines handed the horse over to the pound which euthanized it.
Of course, the animal is now a danger for the public because someone sucked his cock. Idiots.

Last edited:
Well dangerous in the sense that horses are very powerful and sometimes unpredictable, but if you know him and he knows you, you should be fine

Horse sperm is propelled out of its penis at a speed of 100km/h for an average distance of 5 meters.
So lemme make sure I've got this straight... Horse busts a nut, and it's moving at 60 MPH (give or take a tiny bit, and it goes just about 20 feet?

Damn - how have I missed seeing that happen through all these years I've been dealing with horses, including time in the breeding shed...

(I wonder what kind of nincompoops whoever published this article is relying on for their (mis)information?)

And elephant jizz goes nearly 400 feet??? Wow... And almost 20 gallons worth???

Yah, I REALLY need to find out who this idiot is... If only to congratulate him on demonstrating a total lack of knowledge of what he speaks about!

Authorities in the Philippines handed the horse over to the pound which euthanized it.
Of course, the animal is now a danger for the public because someone sucked his cock. Idiots.

What, is it going to break free and start raping people's mouths?

Like pringles, you cant stop at one

So lemme make sure I've got this straight... Horse busts a nut, and it's moving at 60 MPH (give or take a tiny bit, and it goes just about 20 feet?

Damn - how have I missed seeing that happen through all these years I've been dealing with horses, including time in the breeding shed...

(I wonder what kind of nincompoops whoever published this article is relying on for their (mis)information?)

And elephant jizz goes nearly 400 feet??? Wow... And almost 20 gallons worth???

Yah, I REALLY need to find out who this idiot is... If only to congratulate him on demonstrating a total lack of knowledge of what he speaks about!

70L is a typical mid size sedan/suv gas tank.. That is approx 67L more than they normally shoot...

I wanna meet that elephant...

I suppose any danger would be the sheer size/weight of a full grown horse, and the fact you're probably underneath him. But if you're careful where you position yourself and keep your balance, you should be fine. Then the biggest "danger" would be gagging on a stallion cock, especially if he thrusts in your mouth.

Back