Horse Cum supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, I'm a gay male interested in horses and I had an idea I was curious about. Does anyone know if it's possible to buy copious amounts of horse cum? I was thinking how great it would be to have some for use

Hey there, I'm a gay male interested in horses and I had an idea I was curious about. Does anyone know if it's possible to buy copious amounts of horse cum? I was thinking how great it would be to have some for use
there is a reason it was such a big deal when william shatner got all the breeding stuff in the divorce. the short answer is technically yes, if you're willing to pay an arm and a leg (and maybe a few mortgages as well)

If you are aware of a horse cum e-shop where you can buy animal cum in bulk safely for a reasonable price, by all means share it with us. :D
I 100% immediately will lol. Yeah I was just curious about it. It would be pretty great having some to use as lube, food additive/ingestion, and for general kink. If it's that expensive though might have to abandon the idea.

If you are aware of a horse cum e-shop where you can buy animal cum in bulk safely for a reasonable price, by all means share it with us. :D
OK.....Working on it but don't hold your breath on the out cum ;)

If it's that expensive though might have to abandon the idea.
You mean like tens of thousands of dollars per cc? Because that's how much breeders pay for it. And it's not raw cum, it's centrifugally separated sperm in preservative flash frozen for AI.

google horse/stallion semen for sale....used to a.i. a mare for breeding...comes in a sealed container that you either rent or buy...it is frozen so you need to know how to thaw it...comes with some chemicals to preserve the semen.....just say you have a mare to breed....see where this leads you....

google horse/stallion semen for sale....used to a.i. a mare for breeding...comes in a sealed container that you either rent or buy...it is frozen so you need to know how to thaw it...comes with some chemicals to preserve the semen.....just say you have a mare to breed....see where this leads you....
nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back