Looking to buy semen for your use? READ HERE!

dogluver101

Staff member
No. It is not possible for just some regular person to purchase any animal cum for your personal use. See below:

Point 1: You're not going to make any such thing happen without spending a substantial amount of money - Start in the high hundreds to mid thousands of dollars for something common like a dog, and don't be shocked if the price tag has 6 or 7 digits if horse. Figure even higher than that for "exotics"

Point 2: NOBODY who supplies semen is going to sell it to you without *HEAVY* checking up on you. Checking that will include (at a minimum) the pedigree of the female you propose to use it in, the female herself, and may require an on-site inspection of your premises and facilities. If they so much as smell the idea that you're going to try to use it for anything other than getting a female of the species pregnant, they'll shut the deal down so fast it will likely leave a crater in the ground.

Point 3: Assuming you do find someone, you won't be getting "animal ejaculate". You'll be getting a dose of fluid that's so heavily processed, preserved, extended, and otherwise manipulated that even trying to call it semen is a joke. It will be suitable for nothing but the intended purpose: Being squirted into a female of the species in hopes she catches pregnant. It will bear so little resemblance to what the animal actually squirted that it won't be recognizable as anything but "some sort of fluid" without a microscope and good knowledge of what that species' sperm looks like under high magnification.

Point 4: Assuming that you've gotten this far, what you're going to get for your hundreds, perhaps thousands, maybe even a million dollars or more, *MIGHT* be enough to fill a teaspoon - If the outfit shipping it is REALLY generous with the extenders. Probably closer to half a teaspoon is much more likely.

Frozen cum:
Frozen ejaculate would not work. Different parts would thaw at different temperatures causing separation. Sperm is separated from the mass of the ejaculate and mixed with a special solution before freezing.

Well that's officially the most revolting thing I've read this week.
Some people would say the same about the very reason we are all here - people in glass houses.

Yup. :D
On the other hand if you are actively trying to catch as many STDs as possible, this approach may be more effective, than a fur con.
Actually, STIs can't survive outside the human body for more than a few mins, by the time it arrives it's just a condom full of anon DNA.

Why would you buy semen?
I don't buy it - guys who like the idea of a cumdump carrying their load around without ever meeting send it and when it arrives I deposit it inside and enjoy the arousal of having a strangers spunk inside me where it belongs.

Actually, STIs can't survive outside the human body for more than a few mins, by the time it arrives it's just a condom full of anon DNA.
Ok. Valid point.

Drink/inject all the stale cum you want then. And I get to have my sea of cum risk free. :D

No. It is not possible for just some regular person to purchase any animal cum for your personal use. See below:

Point 1: You're not going to make any such thing happen without spending a substantial amount of money - Start in the high hundreds to mid thousands of dollars for something common like a dog, and don't be shocked if the price tag has 6 or 7 digits if horse. Figure even higher than that for "exotics"

Point 2: NOBODY who supplies semen is going to sell it to you without *HEAVY* checking up on you. Checking that will include (at a minimum) the pedigree of the female you propose to use it in, the female herself, and may require an on-site inspection of your premises and facilities. If they so much as smell the idea that you're going to try to use it for anything other than getting a female of the species pregnant, they'll shut the deal down so fast it will likely leave a crater in the ground.

Point 3: Assuming you do find someone, you won't be getting "animal ejaculate". You'll be getting a dose of fluid that's so heavily processed, preserved, extended, and otherwise manipulated that even trying to call it semen is a joke. It will be suitable for nothing but the intended purpose: Being squirted into a female of the species in hopes she catches pregnant. It will bear so little resemblance to what the animal actually squirted that it won't be recognizable as anything but "some sort of fluid" without a microscope and good knowledge of what that species' sperm looks like under high magnification.

Point 4: Assuming that you've gotten this far, what you're going to get for your hundreds, perhaps thousands, maybe even a million dollars or more, *MIGHT* be enough to fill a teaspoon - If the outfit shipping it is REALLY generous with the extenders. Probably closer to half a teaspoon is much more likely.

Frozen cum:
Frozen ejaculate would not work. Different parts would thaw at different temperatures causing separation. Sperm is separated from the mass of the ejaculate and mixed with a special solution before freezing.
Frozen cum-true ive frozen mine to get a glassful for a sub to drink. You have to add an emulsifier such as lecithin or glycerin.

Frozen cum-true ive frozen mine to get a glassful for a sub to drink. You have to add an emulsifier such as lecithin or glycerin.
Could you advise on what sort of ratio of semen to emulsifier should be used? I came seeking this thread to indulge my cum fetish after reading online that storing up my own would not work as it turns quickly. Im now sad to see this avenue is not viavle either. Ive read that freezing ones own can help prolong its shelf life but that it was still not ideal and would be kind of gross to later use for fun (as opposed to actual impregnation) Id still be willing to attempt however, just to see if that level of gross was too much to want pour out. Ive read elsewhere that emulsifiers can help but I cant recall what benefit they offer, could you enlighten me on the best practices for storing and saving up cum for a sort of bukkake?

I used half emulsifier. I didn't bukake my sub, just spoonfed her but she was all gagging and grossed out. When its warm, she yums it up

You can find more affordable semen on sites like Craigslist, but it's still not cheap because most sellers either are or are just claiming to be selling purebred semen.

I don't buy it but I love when men send me their wank loads in the mail - so hot - Had at least 40 loads sent to me and squirt up my ass from guys ive never met - so horn
Some people would say the same about the very reason we are all here - people in glass houses.

I don't buy it - guys who like the idea of a cumdump carrying their load around without ever meeting send it and when it arrives I deposit it inside and enjoy the arousal of having a strangers spunk inside me where it belongs.
actually not quite true, some stds can survive hours after, regardless, in the mail unless Amazon Prime delivery by drone kkkk most mail takes time to arrive, hope the packaging is good enough for some of the sperm to survive

How? i want to get enough to distend my bowels

You need to respect your body and stop this idea of ridiculous physical abuse with animal semen! You have a screw loose and need some professional help!
No it's basically the equivalent of a cum enema it's not that big of a deal and you know what I really don't think you have any right to judge me after all you clicked on this link scroll through and read my reply which means you had an idea for a rather large amount of animal come may not be as large as mine but you know at least I'm not being a hypocrite and crawling up your ass for having your own fantasies

Back