Horse Cocks

Nice toys! Knowing how big an XL chance is it makes your Remus look small but they're all big toys! I like the color of your Chance, I have a Bumblehooves in the same color.

Got a new one in the mail yesterday. Everyone meet Jackson from exotic erotics. He's an absolute stud! For reference the middle one is an XL chance from bad dragon and far right is Remus also from exotic erotics. Jackson has a 3.5 in Dia flared tip and when he slides in you know you are locked on that cock. He's lifecast molded from a Percheon stallion and let me say that stud was well endowed.View attachment 507594
Thats massive!

Got a new one in the mail yesterday. Everyone meet Jackson from exotic erotics. He's an absolute stud! For reference the middle one is an XL chance from bad dragon and far right is Remus also from exotic erotics. Jackson has a 3.5 in Dia flared tip and when he slides in you know you are locked on that cock. He's lifecast molded from a Percheon stallion and let me say that stud was well endowed.View attachment 507594
I have one like that black one from bad dragon!

I have one the size is about the same as the middle one, the feeling you get when you reach the bottom is crazy

🔥🔥🔥

Back