Horse Cocks

Got a new one in the mail yesterday. Everyone meet Jackson from exotic erotics. He's an absolute stud! For reference the middle one is an XL chance from bad dragon and far right is Remus also from exotic erotics. Jackson has a 3.5 in Dia flared tip and when he slides in you know you are locked on that cock. He's lifecast molded from a Percheon stallion and let me say that stud was well endowed.Screenshot_20231128-105031_Gallery.jpg

Got a new one in the mail yesterday. Everyone meet Jackson from exotic erotics. He's an absolute stud! For reference the middle one is an XL chance from bad dragon and far right is Remus also from exotic erotics. Jackson has a 3.5 in Dia flared tip and when he slides in you know you are locked on that cock. He's lifecast molded from a Percheon stallion and let me say that stud was well endowed.View attachment 507594
Holy shit, what a cock

Got a new one in the mail yesterday. Everyone meet Jackson from exotic erotics. He's an absolute stud! For reference the middle one is an XL chance from bad dragon and far right is Remus also from exotic erotics. Jackson has a 3.5 in Dia flared tip and when he slides in you know you are locked on that cock. He's lifecast molded from a Percheon stallion and let me say that stud was well endowed.View attachment 507594
The progress in your efforts is obvious. The novelty is twice as thick! Good luck to you.

J'en ai reçu un nouveau par la poste hier. Tout le monde rencontre Jackson de l'érotisme exotique. C'est un étalon absolu ! Pour référence, celui du milieu est une chance XL de Bad Dragon et l'extrême droite est Remus également de l'érotisme exotique. Jackson a une pointe évasée de 3,5 pouces de diamètre et quand il se glisse, vous savez que vous êtes verrouillé sur cette bite. Il est moulé sur le vif à partir d'un étalon Percheon et laissez-moi vous dire que cet étalon était bien doté.View attachment 507594
It is very realistic and huge, I find pity that the pink self so poorly realized on their equin model

Nice Jackson looks pretty big I wonder how many centimetres and how does it feel

I really love how there is the texturing on the head and how the veins extend and continue after the ring. Plus primal markings are always so beautiful.

Last edited:
i like Ur toys ^^

That's. Great collection! Enjoy!

My god those are huge

This one on the left is perhaps the best way to scratch your throat through your ass.

Back