High.drunk? Both?

I made the mistake of being a little too much of both one time...

Took too many rips off the bong while drunk and taking a dump..

Finished my business and wiped, flushed and went to stand up and walk away..

Forgot to pull up my pants and face planted the floor bare assed...

My dog tried to take advantage of the situation...

All I could do was lay there and laugh my ass off to the point of tears...

I made the mistake of being a little too much of both one time...

Took too many rips off the bong while drunk and taking a dump..

Finished my business and wiped, flushed and went to stand up and walk away..

Forgot to pull up my pants and face planted the floor bare assed...

My dog tried to take advantage of the situation...

All I could do was lay there and laugh my ass off to the point of tears...
Getting fucked???

So... After a few years with my fiance', I finally admitted some of my deepest desires/thoughts. I have long pretended his desire for latex to be the be all end all of kinkyness. Well, well wait to see the reaction... Wish me luck with my 30th.

Falling face first on the floor with my pants around my ankles was pretty easy to do while shitfaced...
i think easiest for me is just falling in general buttt trying to remember what ive done shitfaced without someone telling me is damn near impossible. i have woke up in some questionable spots

i think easiest for me is just falling in general buttt trying to remember what ive done shitfaced without someone telling me is damn near impossible. i have woke up in some questionable spots
Same here.. Never did figure out how I feel asleep on the yard of some apartment complex or who's back seat I woke up in...

Same here.. Never did figure out how I feel asleep on the yard of some apartment complex or who's back seat I woke up in...
i have woke up in a ditch once a hospital and a field very far from home, all signs i still ignore to quit drinking haha but one i can explain is waking up next to my front door with my key in it haha

I once was drunk, and went out to smoke some weed in my driveway. I like that thing where you stand up and go all dizzy. It's fun when sober, but easier to make happen with a breathful of marijuana smoke. So after sitting for a while, I took a big hit and stood up. Beyond dizzy. Partially blacked out and found myself grinding my face into the gravel like it was something nice.

No more doing that unless there is a nice big soft thing to collapse onto.

Back