High.drunk? Both?

Gonna head out to the kitchen, fix up somethin' good to eat
make my head a little high, make the whole day complete
we gonna lay around the shanty y'all, and put a good buzz on

Gonna head out to the kitchen, fix up somethin' good to eat
make my head a little high, make the whole day complete
we gonna lay around the shanty y'all, and put a good buzz on
A Jonathan Edwards Fan....now theres somethin y dont see ever day....
And it must be my day....was watching an episode of Bonanza earlier and one of the characters was a singer....but the two songs he did were Michael Martin Murphy tunes from the Lewis and Clark Expedition days

A Jonathan Edwards Fan....now theres somethin y dont see ever day....
And it must be my day....was watching an episode of Bonanza earlier and one of the characters was a singer....but the two songs he did were Michael Martin Murphy tunes from the Lewis and Clark Expedition days
Yep, known him, too. Some of his stuff is way too "greenpeace & granola" for me to listen to without wanting to rear back and barf in his general direction, other parts of his catalog are damn good. (and I ain't talking JUST Wildfire, though that one was my very first exposure to him, and still one of my "sappy" favorites)

Yep, known him, too. Some of his stuff is way too "greenpeace & granola" for me to listen to without wanting to rear back and barf in his general direction, other parts of his catalog are damn good. (and I ain't talking JUST Wildfire, though that one was my very first exposure to him, and still one of my "sappy" favorites)
Never cared for Wildfire....but "Buffalo Gun" and "Geronimo's Cadillac" are different. The Cosmic Cowboys of the day...Rick Nelson, Mike Nesmith, Murphy. But Murphy Still does the "western" portion of C+W, and he's pretty well thought of....Edwards was a bit different. More of a Pete Seeger /Arlo Guthrie Brooklyn Cowboy. Ahh the good ol days

well I like the taste of beer and alcohol I never drink to get drunk I just don't like that feeling. but however I sure like this OG Kush it does the trick for me!

Never cared for Wildfire....but "Buffalo Gun" and "Geronimo's Cadillac" are different. The Cosmic Cowboys of the day...Rick Nelson, Mike Nesmith, Murphy. But Murphy Still does the "western" portion of C+W, and he's pretty well thought of....Edwards was a bit different. More of a Pete Seeger /Arlo Guthrie Brooklyn Cowboy. Ahh the good ol days
Oh, no argument - Wildfire is a melodramatic tear-jerker sap-fest. But that doesn't stop me from liking it :) Geronimo's Cadillac is one that most people will never grasp even a little - at best, they'll think it's a joke, and at worst, they'll think it's some sort of tribute, rather than the dirge it's actually meant to be. Ditto Buffalo Gun. (I can't help but wonder how many people actually "got" the scene in "Dances With Wolves" when they cleared the rise and saw all the wasted bison. I don't mean got the "waste" part, which there's no question it was, but the actual "what it really means" as far as the scorched-earth plan to destroy the indians.) Carolina in the Pines is a bit "poppy", but it's another one I like pretty well - 'bout the same time-frame as the release of Wildfire, if I recall right. MMM's "The Horse Legends" album turned my crank, too - particularly his re-do of "The Tennesee stud" with Johnny Cash, and if there's a "horsey-folk" on the planet that doesn't smile and "drip" a bit at "Ponies", they're not really horsey folk at all. Then there's "See how all the horses come Dancing"... <shudder> If that one ain't a gut-grabber, I don't know what is...

Back