Hi! :)

Hi there you all, I’m Ebba! After a long pondering I decided to finally join this forum. I’ve been ashamed of myself and what I like for a long time but I’ve finally beginning to accept myself. It’s a relief to finally understand and admit that it’s not wrong to love nature and animals and to see theres so many of us! So yeah happy to be here and meet and talk with you all! :)
Welcome to Forum Ebba when you asked me before a year if i would find this subject interested i would say you are mad but now i love it and im happy to be part of this family especially huge respect and support to all of your female zoo-members who make this forum attractive and very awesome for us men.

Hope you can explore yourself here and have fun

Love, Enis

Hello and welcome. Hope you have a wonderful time here and you find what you’re looking for

Hi there you all, I’m Ebba! After a long pondering I decided to finally join this forum. I’ve been ashamed of myself and what I like for a long time but I’ve finally beginning to accept myself. It’s a relief to finally understand and admit that it’s not wrong to love nature and animals and to see theres so many of us! So yeah happy to be here and meet and talk with you all! :)
I've been zoo for 25 years, accepted it 5 years ago and joined here a few weeks ago.. Having support still blows me away!

Glad you're here and remember, enjoy yourself!

Last edited:
Back