Hi! :)

Hi there you all, I’m Ebba! After a long pondering I decided to finally join this forum. I’ve been ashamed of myself and what I like for a long time but I’ve finally beginning to accept myself. It’s a relief to finally understand and admit that it’s not wrong to love nature and animals and to see theres so many of us! So yeah happy to be here and meet and talk with you all! :)

Hi there you all, I’m Ebba! After a long pondering I decided to finally join this forum. I’ve been ashamed of myself and what I like for a long time but I’ve finally beginning to accept myself. It’s a relief to finally understand and admit that it’s not wrong to love nature and animals and to see theres so many of us! So yeah happy to be here and meet and talk with you all! :)
Welcome here. Allways Nice to meet new likeminded people. Nice to meet you 😊

As I have said many a time over the decades to people who are new to this or who are just discovering themselves, self acceptance is the key to all happiness doesn't matter what it's in. Once you accept yourself everything else falls into place

As I have said many a time over the decades to people who are new to this or who are just discovering themselves, self acceptance is the key to all happiness doesn't matter what it's in. Once you accept yourself everything else falls into place
Agreed...👍 I'd like your post, but can't. 🤔😏

Welcome to the page!

I hid these feelings for decades myself as well but have been made absolutely conformable with them here!

Still hard to believe I confessed my 25 year secret 😅

It took me years just to join here and talk, it is 'n relieve to share these feelings because it is not something I can share with people close to me.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with loving nature and animals! 🙏🏻🤗 It is a beautiful thing 🌟 Welcome/Välkommen here to the community! 🤩

Yes... All so the rapists, misogynists, disaster capitalists, climate disaster denialists, religionists, racists, nationalists, far left and far right can feel better about themselves. 😂
It's a near guarantee that the person that we're to shun one of us were 10 fold a worse human being!

Everyone loves despair, until it's their own

Absolutely. My personal hate? And it's perfectly healthy to hate. 😉 The wilfully ignorant. The meme chuckers.... Learn nothing, meme everything. 😂

Yes... All so the rapists, misogynists, disaster capitalists, climate disaster denialists, religionists, racists, nationalists, far left and far right can feel better about themselves. 😂
So true.. and they can publically share their message while all we’d want to do is share love..

Back