hi there! female, 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome to the site! sadly im not from state but if you ever wanna chat im all ears!
hope we can make you feel at home ^^

Welcome welcome welcome! I'm not in the Carolina's but I'm in another C state. Northern California to be exact. But again if you ever wanna chat do hit me up. Would love to hear about your experience. Don't have to much to share in return besides a few fumblings but I'm still all ears

It's a beautiful state with a little bit of everything, we have mountains and nice beaches for those who enjoy them.
I am aware. My grandfather lived out there I have hunted the hills there. However work is hard to come by. And it only like 12 13 hours away from me.

hello and welcome Aurora , its very nice to meet you. I hope you find what you are looking for here , make plenty of friends and have loads of fun

hey:) female, 22, from north carolina. always been into animals but i especially love dogs. i worked at a doggy daycare for a while, funny enough. anyways, got fucked by one recently actually, so much fun!<3
looking for friends especially ones in state:)
Welcome!
Do feel free to tell your story about your experiences! :)

hey:) female, 22, from north carolina. always been into animals but i especially love dogs. i worked at a doggy daycare for a while, funny enough. anyways, got fucked by one recently actually, so much fun!<3
looking for friends especially ones in state:)
Hi from Maryland and welcome

Just saw your posts on the recents and well, saying hi from here, i'm not from the states, but will talk for lots if wanted. Hope you're having a good time here !

*sigh* that's the joke. Everytime someone new who claims they're female makes an introduction thread, one of the guys on here has to say "marry me". Because this place is full of thirsty d00ds (and some females, from my experience).
There are a few, BUT, that is society in general. Unfortunately...

Lol what an intro. I'm a 26M from Wisconsin and im trying to meet new friends on here, it's hard online though. You can always message me if you want and try to make a connection. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back