hi everyone!

Hi, I'm in 20s female, live in Korea so I'm not good at English(sorry :cry:)

I became interested in zoo after watching a video by accident. couldn't forget it in my head after that, so I searched this and that on Google and finally found here.
hope we can talk about it freely! don't hesitate to ask me.
Hi there, I am English but I am in Korea,
If you don't mind me asking - what videos do you watch?
DM me if you would like to swap vids.

Hi there, I am English but I am in Korea,
If you don't mind me asking - what videos do you watch?
DM me if you would like to swap vids.
Hi! hmm, it was a video about Cupcake, I think. I didn't know then, she was very famous here ;)

I became interested in zoo after watching a video by accident. couldn't forget it in my head after that, so I searched this and that on Google and finally found here.
Welcome from Georgia! We are happy to have another person, and funnily enough that's how I discovered I enjoyed it too lol

Korea is great, super friendly, and incredibly safe. I would recommend Jeju and Haeundae (Busan) - both are in the southeast (ish).

Can I ask - what are the other 3?
ask and u shall receive- alaska- northern lights, maine because corner end of u.s.? maybe, U.k. because 007 scenery

email me hon. . "thejoero@gmail.com

welcome to the world of zoos

Back