hi everyone!

bitchjm

Tourist
Hi, I'm in 20s female, live in Korea so I'm not good at English(sorry :cry:)

I became interested in zoo after watching a video by accident. couldn't forget it in my head after that, so I searched this and that on Google and finally found here.
hope we can talk about it freely! don't hesitate to ask me.

I became interested in zoo after watching a video by accident. couldn't forget it in my head after that, so I searched this and that on Google and finally found here.
Welcome to the site...

Hi and welcome,

I just joined myself. Your English isn't bad., don't worry. Your story of getting interested is really like mine lol. How did you watch that video by accident?

Hi and welcome,

I just joined myself. Your English isn't bad., don't worry. Your story of getting interested is really like mine lol. How did you watch that video by accident?
well it's embarrassing story, happened to see it while looking for a 'good things' for 'self-comfort'. I didn't know it was some dog-girl vid...;)

well it's embarrassing story, happened to see it while looking for a 'good things' for 'self-comfort'. I didn't know it was some dog-girl vid...;)
That's very funny! Looking for some self comfort video and finding zoo love. I wanted to download a movie but got a zoo video titled as the movie lol

Hello and welcome 🥰

Hi,

Welcome to the site!

Back