Hi Everybody .. have a small Question?

I was curious about it. I think there’s so much potential for a good storyline underwater. I liked Bioshock and 20,000 leagues under the sea
both Subnautica and Subnautica Below Zero... has storylines .. you may follow them as well as play in creative mode. Not sure if there will be more of them but at least one more should be put on the market _ in the tropics with more reef swaps and rainforests for a change.

I play the bass guitar in a few bands. I like woodworking and gardening, I like any plant that can be used for food or has a pretty flower. My life is trying to keep my tomatoes alive

try subnautica its as well on Switch
I was curious about it. I think there’s so much potential for a good storyline underwater. I liked Bioshock and 20,000 league
both Subnautica and Subnautica Below Zero... has storylines .. you may follow them as well as play in creative mode. Not sure if there will be more of them but at least one more should be put on the market _ in the tropics with more reef swaps and rainforests for a change.
cool thanks I’ll check them out

Also …added from above….ballet, karate, horses ride, an plays guitar 🥰
So ok that’s a lot more that you enjoy doing. Good for you! I’m interested in everything. Poetry, I enjoy drawing and designing , architecture, I’m currently building a historical building, I’m into going to the gym and fitness.

I haven't seen riding yet. I love riding on road and off. Also like shooting and building things I'm also into R/C both air and land. Little gaming here and there.

I play the bass guitar in a few bands. I like woodworking and gardening, I like any plant that can be used for food or has a pretty flower. My life is trying to keep my tomatoes alive
gardening and cooking are my thing too .. actually Im a biologist but I training now to be a chef .. so growing food and not only is all time favorite

I haven't seen riding yet. I love riding on road and off. Also like shooting and building things I'm also into R/C both air and land. Little gaming here and there.
Riding .. I don't mind in huge countries like South Africa or Namibia... I did some in South and North Carolina with a friend of mine from Uni where I worked for a year... I did love the wilderness but Im baffled that you can't go everywhere you wish, like here in Sweden.

Spent most of my adult life as a practical entomologist. No degree, but it was as much avocation as vocation

Feeding the birds that gather in my front yard.
Every morning before I get out there to feed them, the birds stand there and look at me through my big window, looking at their watches, looking at me, then at their watches, then at me. One cardinal in particular is the most impatient.
What they don't eat before sundown, deer come and eat the rest. There is also a cute groundhog, and maybe some other critters.

S
Every morning before I get out there to feed them, the birds stand there and look at me through my big window, looking at their watches, looking at me, then at their watches, then at me. One cardinal in particular is the most impatient.
What they don't eat before sundown, deer come and eat the rest. There is also a cute groundhog, and maybe some other critters.
Sounds so incredibly beautiful and peaceful

Sounds so incredibly beautiful and peaceful
It is. I stepped outside my front door one afternoon, there was a deer only 15 feet away from me. We just stood there and looked at each other. After about three minutes, he just looked around, then causally walked away. I'll never forget it. Maybe he trusted me because I didn't have any clothes on? That's possible. It was a high honor to be trusted by him.

You sure youre not snow white?

It is. I stepped outside my front door one afternoon, there was a deer only 15 feet away from me. We just stood there and looked at each other. After about three minutes, he just looked around, then causally walked away. I'll never forget it. Maybe he trusted me because I didn't have any clothes on? That's possible. It was a high honor to be trusted by him.
Nature is just an amazing thing. I love sitting outside on the weekend with my coffee listening to the birds chirp and the waves of the ocean crashing in the background

Got REALLY into smoking meats and bbqing during lockdown. It's a pretty fun hobby, and it's pretty popular for parties now that we can have them again haha

Back