Hi Everybody .. have a small Question?

GoodBoy40

Tourist
Hi there Im very curious about our hobbies. Definitely, the zoo is connecting us, but I was wondering if someone here is an entomologist or orchid or a plant collector or whatever other things you love. Im an entomologist and I love vivariums and tropical small odd plants.. what is your thing

Tropical plants ie; palms, big leaf plants, and Iris, and just learning to be a handyman lady 🙂
love them too especially bananas... Irises are spectacular one of many of my favorites .. as botanical and all cultivars .. I live in Sweden - Gotland we have a very mild climate for the nordic region... I grow in my garden Trachynocarpus and some Mussa

Welding, building, equipment design, electrical design, very basic wood working, scrapping (metals) and much more. Many hobbies comes along with ADHD. LOL

DnD, MtG, gaming (super psyched about armored core been a fan since the first on ps1, occasional wood burning, I can draw but I find it boring now which is sad cause I used to love it.
Trying to make a board game, but I'm stuck on art work. And I work out.

DnD, MtG, gaming (super psyched about armored core been a fan since the first on ps1, occasional wood burning, I can draw but I find it boring now which is sad cause I used to love it.t
Trying to make a board game, but I'm stuck on art work. And I work out.
That's interesting.. can draw as well biological stuff usually .. and yes you can stuck on art sometimes even if you have a vision and you know what you want then there is that thing but how .. and you try and try but everything that you create is not as you actually want.

I've had a Ham Radio ticket since I was in my early 'teens (I'm an old guy now). I love working on vintage electronics, also. I collect and shoot antique, vintage and modern firearms. I enjoy playing around with any type of old machinery and seeing it in action. I don't have the space to keep it at home, but I visit fairs and swap meets.

Back