Hey, new to here and zoo stuff!

Nevele

Lurker
Hiya, im Nevele a femboy(in training) who's been watching zoo content, and i've been interrested in taking it further but i cantttt, i learned about this site for a while, and so i just joined to check it out

Btw i live on portugal, relatively near Moita, hopefully ill find friends with my same interrests who live around here lol

Hope yall are nice to me :)
Sum pics i took from a while ago if ya wondering how i look :3

bc4e60de-f3af-4d72-b3f5-22ad1bed10f4.jpg79627790-64cc-4a9a-b29e-44d498c37af8.jpg

02d915fb-3a65-45de-aadd-ac10f3e3152f.jpg

Last edited:
welcome here and be carefull with pics or other stuff which could lead to finding u on other sites

take ur time and read some stuff here:

enjoy ur time and ask when u need help

welcome here and be carefull with pics or other stuff which could lead to finding u on other sites

Have you considered applying to become a mod ? Pretty sure you'd make a good one

Hiya, im Nevele a femboy(in training) who's been watching zoo content, and i've been interrested in taking it further but i cantttt, i learned about this site for a while, and so i just joined to check it out

Btw i live on portugal, relatively near Moita, hopefully ill find friends with my same interrests who live around here lol

Hope yall are nice to me :)
Sum pics i took from a while ago if ya wondering how i look :3

View attachment 565884View attachment 565887

View attachment 565888

Hope
Welcome to you!

Tyyyy thats rlly helpful, no worries about the pics since i didnt and dont plan to post any pics outside of here, btw ur rlly nice! Thxxx

Same here I COULD but I would have to see horrible content people report. It will weigh on anyone

Back