Hey. New here. But not to zoo

youll fit in here. sorry for your loss. i couldnt stand not having a dog in my life. tbh animals make life worth living i think
Thank you! I wish I could get a new dog rn but my life is a bit of a mess and I don’t wanna add more stress on top of it. But also having a dog might help relieve some stress. It’s a double edged sword.

Its not just you dude. Id say most of all of us hid our true identity from people in our lives cause it just is that dangerous. A lot of us have seen horrible things done to our kind and the bad apples that run our culture through the mud. I do hope for a brighter future but for now the best thing we can do is stick together and love our companions with our whole hearts.

I am sorry to hear of your loss and hope that you find someone new in your life. Many of us are still trying to find that little bit of love to keep us going. Enjoy your time here and feel free to reach out if your looking for someone to talk to.
Thank you for your long and thoughtful post. I appreciate you and I hope I can’t find that little bit of love soon 🤍

Welcome to the Chickee, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough are. Use your head, though. The place is a snakepit. Saturday Night singles skills required. But still, glad you found us.😉
Haha you feel like a fun human. Thanks for your advice and the warm welcome!!

I’ve always found animals intriguing and one of my first sexual experiences was when a dog licked me down below as I was already playing with myself. I have only told one person in my life and that’s only cus I knew he liked it first. I want to meet people that will help me feel safe in this part of my life. I’m sick of hiding it. I want to own my very own good boy again some day.. my last dog passed away in 2017 and life’s been wild since. God I miss him!

Anyway. Nice to be here. I live in the USA. Spokane, Washington area!
Welcome and enjoy your single life for now lol I hope you get a furry friend soon.

I’ve always found animals intriguing and one of my first sexual experiences was when a dog licked me down below as I was already playing with myself. I have only told one person in my life and that’s only cus I knew he liked it first. I want to meet people that will help me feel safe in this part of my life. I’m sick of hiding it. I want to own my very own good boy again some day.. my last dog passed away in 2017 and life’s been wild since. God I miss him!

It's how it all started 🤤

Hi there! I'm new and in the same boat as you. I'm a F and also in WA but on the western side. I'm here to explore and to find support - especially in the local area. And want to learn more too. I had an experience identical to yours..

Girls like you are hot and hard to find in the uk, seems like you zoo girls are all in America unfortunately :(

Message me anytime if you wanna! Maybe I can offer advice? Idk. I’m gonna be honest here and say that the people in the USA are much more fear driven and it’s hard to connect with fear, in my experience! Hah. Sucks. I just wanna have my utopia of animals and people and nature living together in loving harmony.

Isn’t too much to ask, is it?

Message me anytime if you wanna! Maybe I can offer advice? Idk. I’m gonna be honest here and say that the people in the USA are much more fear driven and it’s hard to connect with fear, in my experience! Hah. Sucks. I just wanna have my utopia of animals and people and nature living together in loving harmony.

Isn’t too much to ask, is it?
I just messaged you :)

USA does honestly really suck. I've heard great things about the UK. Have always wanted to visit.

I also visit Seattle pretty regularly myself. :) It's quite nice especially if you've ever taken the ferry.

Welcome to the community dear! 🙏😊
Sorry for your loss, I know how hard that can be…. I hope you find new friends and everything you need from the forum, take care always! ❤️

Back