Help with gelding

Y’all crack me up! You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about since you are not here and don’t know my horse! There is no rape, he is not unhappy, he is enjoying the attention. I appreciate the info you all have provided and will consider it respectfully. This will be the last comment from me on here as I do not want to get into petty squabbling among a friendly group. Thank you for your replies and I appreciate all of the advice.

Y’all crack me up! You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about since you are not here and don’t know my horse! There is no rape, he is not unhappy, he is enjoying the attention. I appreciate the info you all have provided and will consider it respectfully. This will be the last comment from me on here as I do not want to get into petty squabbling among a friendly group. Thank you for your replies and I appreciate all of the advice.
Thanks for volunteering to be the poster child for the antis. The actions you describe, and your insistence that if you just try long enough despite the repeated "NO!" he's giving you are all it takes to demonstrate that for you, it's all about "I want to shove my dick up his ass", and fuck any other consideration.

Thanks for volunteering to be the poster child for the antis. The actions you describe, and your insistence that if you just try long enough despite the repeated "NO!" he's giving you are all it takes to demonstrate that for you, it's all about "I want to shove my dick up his ass", and fuck any other consideration.
You really don’t get it do you? I never said that’s what I was doing. In fact that’s why I asked for opinions and other points of view...I even went so far as to say that I would consider your viewpoints! I have not done anything with him since I posted this in fact! You are the arrogant asshole who can’t read and just wants to abuse other users on this page. I know my horse. I am listening to what is being said...don’t be a dick!

Silly question: would you let him give you a blow job?
BTDT actually.
Stallion used to always mouth whatever happened to be around, so tested a theory and let him have my hand.
After i had gotten it back in the same condition several times, i have him a shot at the more tender bits.

I do miss that big fella

BTDT actually.
Stallion used to always mouth whatever happened to be around, so tested a theory and let him have my hand.
After i had gotten it back in the same condition several times, i have him a shot at the more tender bits.

I do miss that big fella
That's the point. There's a trust issue here.
He has been with me for about 8 years now
And he doesn't really trust you mounting him. You aren't understanding him nearly as well as you think.

I've been with my stud more than decade now and he is welcome to bite me, herd me, push me around, or do anything else he wants when we are "playing". I know with complete certainty that he understands my limitations and will not hurt me. That's trust. He trusts me the same way.

He has stepped on my foot though. Nobody's perfect.

The point of my semi joking earlier suggestion is that trust must be two way. You need to show trust and demonstrate that you are worthy of trust. Sex (and he knows that's what you want) outside of the compulsion of pheromones and instinct is a very unusual request for a horse. It's not easy for them to wrap their mind around it but you aren't getting anywhere until he does. Your only path to get him to try it is trust and you have a ways to go before you're ready to take that path.

And he doesn't really trust you mounting him. You aren't understanding him nearly as well as you think.

I've been with my stud more than decade now and he is welcome to bite me, herd me, push me around, or do anything else he wants when we are "playing". I know with complete certainty that he understands my limitations and will not hurt me. That's trust. He trusts me the same way.

The point of my semi joking earlier suggestion is that trust must be two way. You need to show trust and demonstrate that you are worthy of trust. Sex (and he knows that's what you want) outside of the compulsion of pheromones and instinct is a very unusual request for a horse. It's not easy for them to wrap their mind around it but you aren't getting anywhere until he does. Your only path to get him to try it is trust and you have a ways to go before you're ready to take that path.

I appreciate what you are saying and am working towards that! Thanks for not calling me a rapist! Trust is important and this is a new area for him! He was the same way when we started crossing water while trail riding and working with the farrier! My main intention with this post was to get pointers on how to work on this with him...I was not looking for tips on how to tie him down so he won’t move when I fuck him or anything like that!

I appreciate what you are saying and am working towards that! Thanks for not calling me a rapist! Trust is important and this is a new area for him! He was the same way when we started crossing water while trail riding and working with the farrier! My main intention with this post was to get pointers on how to work on this with him...I was not looking for tips on how to tie him down so he won’t move when I fuck him or anything like that!
There's some mental things that you need to understand. First, hands are magic to horses. They don't have any and so can't properly understand them. They do know that hands can do wonderful things for them. That's why you can do things with hands that you can't do with other body parts. Second, they fully understand what sex is and how it is significant. It is common for young males downwind of a band of mares in the spring to take turns mounting and screwing each other but that behavior is driven by their hormones and the mares' pheromones. You lack both in your situation. A stallion would be more likely to be a willing participant in a butt buddy session because there is something in it for him.

So you're working from a triple handicap. You need to accept that you either have a very long uphill road in front of you or you need to take a different path.

Try scratching his tail especially around the base. He may not understand why you are up there or think you are trying to push him away. Scratching him will indicate otherwise. If he still pulls away then he is not comfortable with what you are doing and you should stop.

Trust is also a big factor.

Back