Hellooo Zooville!

mslullaby

Tourist
I'm a new member and found this place thanks to a podcast I also recently found. Feel free to call me Lull or Lullaby. Either works. I'm a 29-year-old female in the United States. I am not currently active since my mate died three years ago and a part of me is still grieving over him (and might always be). At heart I'm still zoosexual and love canines, even if I'm currently not acting on that attraction, but because I'm currently mateless and know no one who is zoosexual I've started to get rather lonely and feel isolated. I have friends, of course, but my feelings towards canines are not something I openly discuss with anyone in real life. I thought Zooville might help in that way.

I am looking forward to chatting and seeing where this road takes me.

Welcome to Zooville! What a powerful opening statement. I know for us loving zoos an animal partner isn't just a pet with benefits, they are our lovers and mates. For the loving zoophile they mean the absolute world to us. So with that, I can say that I am deeply sorry for your loss. Even though I don't know anything about you, you have my condolences. I can only hope you can find peace in this chaotic world.

Hopefully this community of ours will tickle your fancy. So with that, I do hope to see you around.

Hopefully this community of ours will tickle your fancy. So with that, I do hope to see you around.

Thank you for all of your messages. I'm glad you understand where I'm coming from, the idea of a zoosexual's canine being anything less than a life partner that you adore is distressing to me. Though I greatly miss him I am incredibly happy I got to spend time with him. I was lucky to have him.

And so far I'm liking this place. It seems very active! I'm not used to seeing any kind of forum so bustling! I hope I fit in. Thanks again.

Thank you for all of your messages. I'm glad you understand where I'm coming from, the idea of a zoosexual's canine being anything less than a life partner that you adore is distressing to me. Though I greatly miss him I am incredibly happy I got to spend time with him. I was lucky to have him.

And so far I'm liking this place. It seems very active! I'm not used to seeing any kind of forum so bustling! I hope I fit in. Thanks again.
That's the unfortunate curse of a canine zoophile. They come into our lives and give us love and loyalty that is truly unmatched by any form of relationship. I'm not dissing on horse lovers, as I know their relationship can be equally as strong. But with canines their overpowering love is so short lived. It is so very unfair.

I currently have two female canines, one of which I consider my mate and love partner, the other I consider a cherished family member. I know when they are gone it will forever change me as a person, as my current canine lovers are my first. Their time with us is relatively brief, but in that time frame they absolutely win over our hearts and show us what truly unquestionable love looks like. So anyone struggling with loss will always have my deepest sympathy. I've had plenty of friends go through this same type of loss, it never gets any easier.

I'm a new member and found this place thanks to a podcast I also recently found. Feel free to call me Lull or Lullaby. Either works. I'm a 29-year-old female in the United States. I am not currently active since my mate died three years ago and a part of me is still grieving over him (and might always be). At heart I'm still zoosexual and love canines, even if I'm currently not acting on that attraction, but because I'm currently mateless and know no one who is zoosexual I've started to get rather lonely and feel isolated. I have friends, of course, but my feelings towards canines are not something I openly discuss with anyone in real life. I thought Zooville might help in that way.

I'm not sure if you'd believe me but im a very laid back person always able to lend an ear unfortunately im married but would be happy to be a friend you can talk to if you need me.

Hey my girl left me not too long ago i know what your feeling. I hope that your doing better currently.

welcome to the zoo. No pun intended lol. it’s an unfortunate reality of our situation with our k9 partners. They are not with us long enough.
you can never replace. But I have to say. I expect he would be overjoyed for you to save or rescue one of his kind. Hoping your grief ends and good memories replace it.

Hello and welcome to the community Mslullaby , it is very nice to meet you . my deepest condolences for your loss I know what you are going through and hope that you one day will feel better about it . if you need someone to talk to just hit me up i am always open for a new friend...;)

I can't imagine how that would feel. I have only ever lived with other people who had animals, none of my own. I would like to have a relationship with someone who liked both humans and animals. While having dogs around is nice, I prefer helping take care of others' animals rather than having them. They're more like friends that way :)

Welcome to ZV. It's full of people who fully understand and sympathize with your loss, about which I am deeply sorry.
Enjoy your stay.

Hello, welcome, and happy holidays! :gsd_happysmile:

Back