Hello Spiritual Zoos and Animal Friends!

Kumukemai

Tourist
Ke'aku / Hello everyone! My name is Kumukemai and I run the recently launched platform, The Burrow, a place for zoos to focus on our mental wellbeing and grow spiritually. I briefly posted here under a different username but have since decided to switch to keep continuity across different platforms.

A little about myself: I am a member of the Wixárika People, a very colorful and zooey Indigenous culture found in the contemporary colonial state of Mexico. I love to share information about my People so that the world understands who we are and that being a zoo is a beautiful experience. When I'm not out walking with my furry wife, I am practicing medicine songs or planning new activites for The Burrow. I consider myself to be blessed to be a part of the online zoo community and I'm always looking for more friends and collaborators. Don't hesitate to strike up a conversation!

I look forward to seeing more of you around and speaking with you!

Wow everyone! Pampariyutsi or a hearty thank you to you all for the incredibly warm welcomes! I hope to chat with you all more soon!

Ke'aku / Hello everyone! My name is Kumukemai and I run the recently launched platform, The Burrow, a place for zoos to focus on our mental wellbeing and grow spiritually. I briefly posted here under a different username but have since decided to switch to keep continuity across different platforms.

A little about myself: I am a member of the Wixárika People, a very colorful and zooey Indigenous culture found in the contemporary colonial state of Mexico. I love to share information about my People so that the world understands who we are and that being a zoo is a beautiful experience. When I'm not out walking with my furry wife, I am practicing medicine songs or planning new activites for The Burrow. I consider myself to be blessed to be a part of the online zoo community and I'm always looking for more friends and collaborators. Don't hesitate to strike up a conversation!

I look forward to seeing more of you around and speaking with you!
Welcome Welcome Welcome
What inspiring information you bring.

Look forward to chatting with you one day

Back