Hello! need advice for a first timer

HuskyFluffer

Tourist
this is my first post, so im sorry if i do anything wrong or incorrectly. but basically I'm looking for guidance/help. my lady is on her 6th or 7th cycle currently. we've never done anything regarding it, though i have made unsuccessful attempts. i care about her deeply, and wouldn't ever hurt her in anyway. she doesn't mind at all when we try, she actually encourages it most of the time. but about 1-2 inches in, there's a incredibly small opening. and in the passed I've used a bit of stuff to try and get passed the opening but nothing ever happens, and i usually stop because I'm terrified ill hurt my sweet girl. i love her more than anything, and would hate to hurt her trying to advance.

if anyone has any advice im all ears

this is my first post, so im sorry if i do anything wrong or incorrectly. but basically I'm looking for guidance/help. my lady is on her 6th or 7th cycle currently. we've never done anything regarding it, though i have made unsuccessful attempts. i care about her deeply, and wouldn't ever hurt her in anyway. she doesn't mind at all when we try, she actually encourages it most of the time. but about 1-2 inches in, there's a incredibly small opening. and in the passed I've used a bit of stuff to try and get passed the opening but nothing ever happens, and i usually stop because I'm terrified ill hurt my sweet girl. i love her more than anything, and would hate to hurt her trying to advance.

if anyone has any advice im all ears
Hey,

What breed is she, how old is she and how much does she weigh?

THANK YOU!! i appreciate this so much!!

Reactions: pes
I do know there are some huskies that can take a human but it isn't the norm. Also it is fair to assume some huskies seen in videos were abused to be able to accommodate a human.
You can make that assumption about any breed, even larger breeds. Most huskies I’ve seen can fairly easily take a human’s penis. They’re generally medium-large dogs.

I do know there are some huskies that can take a human but it isn't the norm. Also it is fair to assume some huskies seen in videos were abused to be able to accommodate a human.
As a side note, I think HuslyLust’s girl was about 75lbs and a malamute mix. As an addition to the inquiry here, I would also consider the size of the man compared to the dog. If a finger feels big for her, consider the size of manhood comparatively…

Weigh the dog with a bathroom scale.
Under 70lbs is a problem. Under 60lbs is a big problem.
Yep, my girl is 31kg, almost 70lb exactly and it took a long time before I could fit. Even now after lots of sex she's still extremely tight.

Yep, my girl is 31kg, almost 70lb exactly and it took a long time before I could fit. Even now after lots of sex she's still extremely tight.
I don't know huskies, only a few zoo friends of mine have them, and I read them on Google and it says that their weight can vary between 20-40Kg depending on the type.
He can't have sex with a 20Kg husky. With a 40Kg husky, yes. Of course, this also depends on the unique physical characteristics of the dog, the man's penis, whether the dog had puppies, etc., but this applies to the size of around 30Kg.
Huskylust's dog was a largebodied husky ~35Kg.

My smallest dog is 48Kg, the others are well over 50.

I don't know huskies, only a few zoo friends of mine have them, and I read them on Google and it says that their weight can vary between 20-40Kg depending on the type.
He can't have sex with a 20Kg husky. With a 40Kg husky, yes. Of course, this also depends on the unique physical characteristics of the dog, the man's penis, whether the dog had puppies, etc., but this applies to the size of around 30Kg.
Huskylust's dog was a largebodied husky ~35Kg.

My smallest dog is 48Kg, the others are well over 50.
100%👍🏼

My dog is a pitbull not a husky. And I think anything under 30kg, like you said, is going to be too small.

Back