Hello fellow zoos? (Very confused intro)

Hello,

I’m a 19 M from Canada. For years I’ve always had a pull towards animals but I really wasn’t sure why. I can connect with them super easy and I love them to bits until their gone (even then it’s tough to accept their gone). My current K9 companion (although he was neutered) means as much to me as my partner does. I connect both emotionally and physically with him, even though the sexual side he isn’t really interested in. With my partner opening up to me about being a zoo I finally haven’t had to suppress these feelings and I can start to explore possibilities of maybe being a zoo. I’ve expressed that for me I don’t care if a relationship is between partner or animal I would love them just the same and treat them like the amazing being that they are. Honestly I feel that I might be a zoo judging by what I’ve been told but I’m not 100% sure. But hey that’s my intro and if anyone has input to help me on my journey of discovery it helps a lot :)

Hi and welcome. I wish I could be open toy partner. We could explore so much together. Lucky guy!

Hello and welcome to the community. I can honestly relate to you a lot, n hope you feel as welcomed as I have! :husky_wink:

Back