Have you told anyone about being into zoophlia?

it's good to have someone to talk to
Yeah, but he's not exactly a regular friend.. just a guy that I fuck with quite a lot of times (fuckbuddies or friends with benefits I guess?).

We kinda talk a lot about our sexual experiences, fantasies and stuff. I think he's the only person in the world I've told about this thing.

I have. A wonderful friend of mine...I wanted to tell them no matter how they took it..they are my best friend and I didn't feel right keeping my biggest secret from them.

They told me that it's not something they will ever be apart of. However; he told me he just wants me to be happy and as long as I'm happy and animals are not being abused then they accept me for who I am and what I love...they also said that if the animals are cared for and loved by someone who respects them as much as I do then they know the animals are in good hands. :)

Nope! Being autistic, although i've learned a lot about human social behavior, im also kind of an idiot at times and i have no way of telling if anyone in real life is giving off a "zooey vibe" or showing other signs. You're gonna have to be pretty blatant to me if you want me to get it.
If i see somebody with a crusty horse magazine hidden under their bed, while their intact dog is popping a boner just as hard as the human's, and they have a zeta tattoo... then yeah, i may say something.

(primer mensaje perdon si hice algo mal)
¿Le has contado a alguien sobre tu estilo de vida? Si es así, ¿cómo fue y cómo cambió su relación?
Para mi esto es un secreto que me llevo a la tumba
En mi caso no no lo tuve que contar tuve la suerte de que un conocido me lo planteo un día jejeje es un secreto de los dos.

Wow, that is what I’m definitely most afraid of though. To have someone that finally understands just to in turn does this. Have you found anyone else to share with? Or was she really the only one?
Since then I told three other people and it’s been fine.

Le dije a todo mi grupo de amigos y poco después uno de ellos me reveló a mi familia inmediata. Si todos ustedes están familiarizados con ese temor inminente de que su vida se acaba antes de que realmente comience, definitivamente tuve un maldito momento. Afortunadamente para mí, la persona que me delató no era creíble y pude minimizar toda la situación. Mi perro durmió fuera de mi habitación durante un mes, bueno, dormir es un término relativo, en realidad no dormimos durante todo el mes. Podría haber sido peor, podría haberme escapado si se hubiera reducido a mí manteniendo a mi perro.
Que poca madre de tu amigo.
Y actualmente sigues con tu perro?

(primer mensaje perdon si hice algo mal)
¿Le has contado a alguien sobre tu estilo de vida? Si es así, ¿cómo fue y cómo cambió su relación?
Para mi esto es un secreto que me llevo a la tumba
Si, ahora con las redes es mas facil
se lo contó a varios por dm en Twitter
Después de publicar una imagen zoo de comic, enseguida muchos contactan.
es persona solo a mi amante que es veterinario y al cual ya le pedí que me complazca con perros y solo sexo oral a un caballo
Espero me cumpla

Besides zoos I know, I've only ever told one person (my then, partner). I tested the waters for months on end, making little hints and jokes so I could work out his reaction. But when I eventually came clean and told him, he was a little upset at me for thinking that he'd judge me (we're both very sexually laid back).

He's basically the only non-zoo I know, that knows about my secret. He does ask me every now and again if I've told anyone else and in his mind, he doesn't really get why I'd keep it a secret, but that's just because it's something he has no actual judgement on.

He's watched me mate before, and he's tried it too. It's not something for him, but the fact that he's seen how animals react to sex has made him realize that a lot of peoples anti-views against it are very silly. And he's said that he knows animals can get pleasure, from seeing me help a mare to orgasm and it's pretty obvious when you see that first hand that it something she enjoyed.

Would I tell anyone besides him? It's really hard to say. Even I don't know :husky_laughing:

I used to hide being a zoo from my boyfriend, but 3 or 4 years into the relationship I figured out he too was a zoo so I opened up. It's a bless to know that I don't have to hide who I am in this relationship.

One of my best local "best" friends that I see regulary knows, and he is zoo himself.

a handful off other local friends know, mostly by guessing as I didn't exactly tell any of them, but over half of them are zoo themselves and the rest is simply tollerant and understanding of it.

I have the feeling that my mom has a feeling that I'm zoo, based on some conversations we've had about taboo but my parents have always been very pro-sex and I don't feel like my mom is a danger on the zoo field actually. I will never tell her however. But she also doesn't really dig for it, or any other sexual aspect of my life, it seems.

Other than that, no, no one knows. And besides my boyfriend and that one local friend no one knows that i'm active in my zoosexuality. That is something very private, obviously.

Quiet a handful, or two handfulls by now of american and otherwise international friends that I made through shared interests over the years do know that I'm zoo, but they're all zoo themselves lol. And we all got eachothers backs. Some of them are active, some are definitely not. A few of them know that I am, but I don't share details with them too much. A lot of them are also very romanticly based zoos.

The ideal is not to tell anyone, and always do it at home, inside your room and preferably without anyone else in the house. If you're going to open up to someone, make sure they also practice zoo.

(first post sorry if i did something wrong)
Have you told anyone about your lifestyle? If so, how did it go and how did it change your relationship?
For me, this is a secret i’m taking to the grave
I've only told ppl online lol, I tried telling my friend once but she called me all weird and shit so I played it off as a joke

After being in a relationship with my boyfriend for about two years I felt that I needed to tell him. Almost like I was lying to him when he did not know this about me.
I never went behind his back so I was not sneaking around with a dog.
One evening I just came clean to him, told him everything while crying. He even held my shaking body close to him.

Today we are married and have children, so I think it is safe to say that he has accepted this site of me.
He does not share this interest and does not really get anything for himself when he watch me with a dog.
He is one of the wast majority that does not have a zoo interest. And has he has accepted this side of me I have accepted that it is not for him.

I told my GF 3 nights ago. To put a long story short, she didn’t take it well and has now asked for time to think because she wants to leave me. She was completely against it and I’m potentially going to have some difficult months ahead.

My ex-wife was into beastiality so it worked out. Her thing was watching men have sex with animals that got her going so when she found out that I was in a relationship with my Mare and her daughter (Filly), she was all for it but I guess she didn't realize it was more than just sexual with them. Being a zoophile, a true one, the relationship and the bond goes so much deeper, no pun intended She was always very jealous of them and it was one of the things that broke our marriage.

Only one person knows for sure that I have zoo fetishes, and another merely suspects.
My 3rd ex knows I'm a zoo because I confided in her that I have a thing for mares, after she confided in me that she wants to try a large dog, but is afraid because she doesn't want to get bitten. She abandoned me about a month afterwards.
My youngest brother suspects I have a thing for mares because of a drawing I made that I shared with him years ago.

My current partner I was open with her with everything fetish wish that I like but this for months. Actually in general I kind of have repressed and hidden it mainly. I was watching an episode of a tv show which had a horse masturbation scene and told her about it and she watched it out of curiosity as I had mentioned flared head. From there it was just gradual opening more to it until realised oh shit i'm too far gone to cover this now its out lol thankfully she likes it as much as I though we currently keep it to realms of fantasy, writing messages for each other when the other is busy to read on break or whatever. which has really improved sex and improved sex drive. The other thing is it has made me just accept that I like it no longer repressing or hiding that animal cocks turn me on and I enjoy watching girls with them especially lovingly, proven by even signing up here never mind posting which is something I never would have done in the past.

Back