Have you noticed your dog seems closer to you after

My boy and I are definitely closer as a result of our intimacy, he is much more protective and jealous if other people show affection towards me. People often state how he is definitely my dog now. He is very attentive to me exclusively, regardless of the environment. One of the potential downsides however, has been if he smells a woman becoming aroused, he will try to sniff and lick her crotch.

peeing on people (both known and strangers) and other members of the pack outside of accidents caused by over-excitement is not "normal dog behavior".
i own three dogs, two of them male. had another male before that and i was with around five or six before that. not a single one ever tried to pee on me or other human or non-human animals.
Maybe her dog is just a big fan of R. Kelly? :ROFLMAO:

After I fingering my dog, she became closer to me, she even give her vagina willingly.... Sadly I never take a chance to have sex with her

After I fingering my dog, she became closer to me, she even give her vagina willingly.... Sadly I never take a chance to have sex with her
Very much the same here. She seems to be increasingly willing and I think she has the look of demanding me to not just give a rub on the bag.

Likely your dog will start treating you as a mate. Mine got more protective and loving. He also has a way of showing when he wants me. You have to maintain boundaries though, as you don't want others catching on.

We have definitely become alot closer since I started this journey with him. If he ever comes into a room with more people then just me 100% of the time he will come over to me and stay by my side. We also keep our sexual time together fairly routine to try and keep the domance and his pushyness to a minimum however it still hasn't totally stopped that behavior and sometimes wish I would be more spontaneous with him but haven't made that adjustment yet even if I really want to.

An owner who I have bre with his dog several times invited me to his grandson's birthday party and the dog wouldn't leave me alone. When I say down he sat beside me. He followed me around everywhere and tried to jump up on my back once. Everyone commented on how friendly the dog was towards me.

Nor sure, hard to say. Dogs like me nevertheless of whether I have sex with them or not. I never had sex with our family dog but she always wanted to be close to me and not the other family members. I have had sex with some dogs that I know but are not mine, they would follow me rather than their owners.

I think the most important thing to create a close and strong relationship with any dog is to be a kind, interesting, calm and assertive person and have some understanding of his needs and behavior.
The sex will just become a common activity. A dog may like it, but I dont think it will create stronger feelings of love for you from him

To add to what I said earlier, you don't find too many that have experienced this the right way, that come out the other side thinking we're sickos either.

Funny how people want to judge on something of which they have no experience in, and therefore nothing solid on which to base their judgements..
Not all of this is there fault a lot of us get indoctrinated to certain ideals without even realizing, i have perfect example a sort of friend of mine, well sort of because once i found out this side of her o cannot see her in the same light.
She is super religious , yet accepts me with all my kink, she doeswnt call them sins which is a huge leap at religious folks. She is generally a good person better then most , but.... the all ompprtant but... mentions the word jew to her and she transforms into tje worst kind of evil, and i dont use the word nazi on purpose , she hates them for the crucifing christ thing which if your deeply religious is a big deal bit i guess the whole forgive and live and let live attitude of said figure kinda escapes her, i wont repeat her comments on the subject i dont want to be bannmed out of the universe, it was a huge shock fot me at first i thought she is some super extreme right wing type but she didnt exhinit any of there traits jusr this deep and utter hatedred i tried talking to her and i realized she had super flhardline parrents and the religipus indoctrination she receved had this in it.
Funny thing is its almoast instinctual for her, she knows how much i hate any kind of discrimination and still its hard to overcome your parrents indoctrination.
The zoo stuff is the same what you get from most ppl when they hear the term, its discusting and its animal cruelty, discusting i get it if the person finds it repulsive he will say that ok, but the cruelty part? I am not refering to the obvious abusive side of it which is sadly real, most ppl i talked to about this had this general idea of i need to torture and force the dog to want sex , when i started explaining i saw how they realized its nonsense a lot of zoos need soulsearching to get over the guilt so these come baked in so deep , and ye the fact a lot of ppl have oppinions about anything without the smalles base in reality doesent help either.

My furry partners are definitely closer ever since we’ve been intimate. I noticed an almost immediate change in them. They became a bit more dominant, demanding, and very protective of me. They also are more affectionate towards me and want me to spend a lot more time with them. I do believe they consider me their mate.

I’d say definitely at least 2/3 maybe up to about 85-90% of the dogs that have penetrated me became closer to me afterwards and wanted to be around me more. Maybe about half became more demanding and seeking out sex with me more and at least 1 dog became more aggressive in the act, growling at me to tell me to stop moving and stay still while he does what he wants with me. Kinda scary but really makes me feel like a bitch at his mercy, even so, I try to avoid it. I’ve never had any issues with a dog that I’ve been with seeking out sex with someone else, at least not that I know of, although I have had about 1/3 of them try to initiate with me while someone else is around.

My furry partners are definitely closer ever since we’ve been intimate. I noticed an almost immediate change in them. They became a bit more dominant, demanding, and very protective of me. They also are more affectionate towards me and want me to spend a lot more time with them. I do believe they consider me their mate.
Yup.. noticed the same

Reactions: p a
I feel like in my limited experience I've gotten closer with my dog but I'm sure that will change even more as I go further down this road if it's what I decide I want to do

Hm this is something I'm also wondering and I think there are enough answers already, but I wonder how dogs see you after being intimate. Not that anyone can really answer. If before they see you as their friend and leader, do they start seeing you as more than a friend (as a partner... do they actually know such a concept?), do they still see you as a leader or do they start seeing themselves as the leader?

yes. what I noticed, especially in hindsight, was that it was all an evolution of our relationship. I can no longer refer to them as a possession. if you treat them like a possession, they will act like one, or at least that was my experience. when I started treating them as their own individuals, they grew into their own much much more than I could have ever expected. I have never "trained" them. I spoke to them as though they could understand (not expecting that they could), and what happened next was totally amazing. The one that surprised me the most was a German shepherd, husky, wolf mix. He understood plain English. On multiple occasions, I would be talking to someone else within earshot of him, telling them about something he did, and going on to say something along the lines (jokingly) "I wouldn't be surprised at this point if he did xyz next."... Next day, he goes and does exactly what I was talking about to someone the day before. He also had a sense of humor. I once farted on him because he was laying by my ass... He turned around and farted back on me! He would also see me doing something in the yard, and without any provocation, start trying to help me. The first time that happened, I was moving brush from a large pile, into a smaller pile to be burned. After watching me for 5 or 10 minutes, he started doing it too. At one point, I was moving a particularly large piece, which was actually a small pine tree about 30 feet long that was tangled up in the large pile and took quite some effort to pull it free. After pulling it a little ways, I felt what I thought was it breaking free from the large pile. I looked back, and in fact, it was still tangled, but the decrease in resistance I felt was him jumping in on his own to help me pull it out.
I know this has gotten lengthy at this point, but all of that has totally changed me and how I relate to them as a whole. I no longer try to control every aspect of their lives. If I call them, and they look at me and decide to go play in the woods, I don't push the issue. I've found that if I reserve that sort of thing for times when the need for them to listen concerns their own safety, like getting out of the road, that they actually listen a lot more, plus retain the knowledge. House training now consists of telling them "Don't do that inside." I've got one now that I said that to exactly once!
My point is that I have found through experience that they can be much more thoughtful and capable than what most humans could imagine.
Funny how most folks consider them "beneath" us in terms of intelligence, when clearly they are capable of understanding us to that level, and most of us are still trying to understand them on even a basic level... who's the dumb one now? lol
But back to your original question, the answer is "absolutely!" If you let yourself explore with them, you may find like I did, that many things they do have an analog in our human/human relationships. It's just that they do it a little differently than we do. They kiss, hug, get jealous, love, and tons more. The biggest things is that if you let them, they will wear their hearts on their sleeves in ways that we can't because we are stuck with the judgment of the world l, whereas they usually aren't subject to that kind of judgment..

Sorry for the length, but I hope this helps!
Very very well written.
Not many people have an understanding like that.
It is very nearly in the same manner as a human relationship or marriage.
Apparently it takes a high level of independent thought capability just to be able to try and see past the mainstream and religious programming that has been downloaded into our brains for so many centuries.
Even then, I think it takes a certain kind of person to be able to accept it as real and possible.
My hat goes off to you.
Very well worded.
I hate the term "owner"
But I know I have to use it to identify.

Mine has both, grown much much closer. But also a lot more demanding.
Truth!

I know I feel closer. How can you not when there is another creature inside you? I also think that part of his semen is absorbed into my body and that also enhances the closeness or the bond. I might be reading too much into that part, but still. I believe that being intimate creates a bond at some level. That bond is felt by both whether man or beast

I’ve never been with a k9 that was mine and was wondering if he will be different around me after.
What’s the good and the bad.

Thanks I hope this is the right thread
Mine are definitely behind me more then my hubby which it was the complete opposite b4 they were always behind hubby and now they are always behind me. As far as once that aren't mine when they do see me they tend to be really demanding on the spot. And let you know exactly what they want from you and that's at that moment.

yes. what I noticed, especially in hindsight, was that it was all an evolution of our relationship. I can no longer refer to them as a possession. if you treat them like a possession, they will act like one, or at least that was my experience. when I started treating them as their own individuals, they grew into their own much much more than I could have ever expected. I have never "trained" them. I spoke to them as though they could understand (not expecting that they could), and what happened next was totally amazing. The one that surprised me the most was a German shepherd, husky, wolf mix. He understood plain English. On multiple occasions, I would be talking to someone else within earshot of him, telling them about something he did, and going on to say something along the lines (jokingly) "I wouldn't be surprised at this point if he did xyz next."... Next day, he goes and does exactly what I was talking about to someone the day before. He also had a sense of humor. I once farted on him because he was laying by my ass... He turned around and farted back on me! He would also see me doing something in the yard, and without any provocation, start trying to help me. The first time that happened, I was moving brush from a large pile, into a smaller pile to be burned. After watching me for 5 or 10 minutes, he started doing it too. At one point, I was moving a particularly large piece, which was actually a small pine tree about 30 feet long that was tangled up in the large pile and took quite some effort to pull it free. After pulling it a little ways, I felt what I thought was it breaking free from the large pile. I looked back, and in fact, it was still tangled, but the decrease in resistance I felt was him jumping in on his own to help me pull it out.
I know this has gotten lengthy at this point, but all of that has totally changed me and how I relate to them as a whole. I no longer try to control every aspect of their lives. If I call them, and they look at me and decide to go play in the woods, I don't push the issue. I've found that if I reserve that sort of thing for times when the need for them to listen concerns their own safety, like getting out of the road, that they actually listen a lot more, plus retain the knowledge. House training now consists of telling them "Don't do that inside." I've got one now that I said that to exactly once!
My point is that I have found through experience that they can be much more thoughtful and capable than what most humans could imagine.
Funny how most folks consider them "beneath" us in terms of intelligence, when clearly they are capable of understanding us to that level, and most of us are still trying to understand them on even a basic level... who's the dumb one now? lol
But back to your original question, the answer is "absolutely!" If you let yourself explore with them, you may find like I did, that many things they do have an analog in our human/human relationships. It's just that they do it a little differently than we do. They kiss, hug, get jealous, love, and tons more. The biggest things is that if you let them, they will wear their hearts on their sleeves in ways that we can't because we are stuck with the judgment of the world l, whereas they usually aren't subject to that kind of judgment..

Sorry for the length, but I hope this helps!
THIS IS SO HELPFUL THANK U : D

Back