Have you noticed your dog seems closer to you after

Thi first time he fucked me, afterwards he became way more possesive, started marking me, he started to want sex more often, became a bit aggressive with other dogs if they got close to me. So it does change behavior a bit, don't be scared tho, you can give him some hints and teach him what's okay and what's not.

Thi first time he fucked me, afterwards he became way more possesive, started marking me, he started to want sex more often, became a bit aggressive with other dogs if they got close to me. So it does change behavior a bit, don't be scared tho, you can give him some hints and teach him what's okay and what's not.
dogs don't "mark" other members of their pack nor do they "claim possession" of something by pissing on it...

You can ask more people if you don't believe me, it's normal dog behavior
peeing on people (both known and strangers) and other members of the pack outside of accidents caused by over-excitement is not "normal dog behavior".
i own three dogs, two of them male. had another male before that and i was with around five or six before that. not a single one ever tried to pee on me or other human or non-human animals.

peeing on people (both known and strangers) and other members of the pack outside of accidents caused by over-excitement is not "normal dog behavior".
i own three dogs, two of them male. had another male before that and i was with around five or six before that. not a single one ever tried to pee on me or other human or non-human animals.
Well, it's your word against mine, you have anecdotal evidence and I have anecdotal evidence. I have also been around a lot of dogs, specially male dogs, and I've seen this behavior a lot

And other thing, if you have to train your dog to not do things that you consider to be problematic, is not normal dog behavior, is human molded behavior

And other thing, if you have to train your dog to not do things that you consider to be problematic, is not normal dog behavior, is human molded behavior
it's the same if you praise him when he actually does try to pee somewhere and you get in the way so he pees on you since it's not a thing they normally do.

it's the same if you praise him when he actually does try to pee somewhere and you get in the way so he pees on you since it's not a thing they normally do.
I never got in mid of his stream, he actually did it by himself, Dogs do pee and mark their mates

Back to the original topic. My dog was always close to me but not in any agressive way but alwaus protective if there was a real threat. He seems more attentive now. We have been doing it for so long we both know when the other one is horny. He was well trained in obedience so no unwanted activity since we became lovers.

Yeah. I have been with a whole plethora of dogs. Have owned 4 and grown up with a few more. Never saw them pee on a human.

Back to the original topic. My dog was always close to me but not in any agressive way but alwaus protective if there was a real threat. He seems more attentive now. We have been doing it for so long we both know when the other one is horny. He was well trained in obedience so no unwanted activity since we became lovers.

Loved the "break" in that message lol, and i agree with her. At least from my own experience i noticed she became more attentive to me. And sorta protective, but definitely closer, yup

Back