Have you ever...

No, nothing that extreme! Although when they caught me they beat the crap out of me just like you see on TV. I'm surprised they didn't tase me! Good thing i have white privilege or I'd probably be dead!

HYE been to the exclusion zone?

Yep, I've been to them all except Antarctica, and I plan on taking a roundtrip cruise from Ushuaia in the near future.

HYE based jumped? I would love to!

A time or fifty.

Have you ever "prank-answered" a ringing pay phone? (For example "<ring-ring> <pick up> Incontinence hotline, can you hold?")

I grew up on a dairy farm and started driving everything at age 10. They had to add a block on the clutch so I could push it in all the way. Lol

HYE ridden in a semi/lorry/18 Wheeler?

Yep, I usually have a garden each year unless I know I will travel a lot. I grew up dirt poor and the only way we got to eat is from having a huge garden and lots of cow's milk! I hated potato soup because we had it so much! still do...lol

Oh, I almost forgot about the chickens we had...lol Lots of eggs too!

HYE-raised chickens?

Yep, I usually have a garden each year unless I know I will travel a lot. I grew up dirt poor and the only way we got to eat is from having a huge garden and lots of cow's milk! I hated potato soup because we had it so much! still do...lol

Oh, I almost forgot about the chickens we had...lol Lots of eggs too!

HYE-raised chickens?
My “yard” is a 10 foot by 4 foot balcony. Not exactly free range enough

hye owned a bunny

Back