Have you ever...

In college a roomie's bf was clearly trying his best to get in my panties.

HYE travelled to Asia?
Yes, I've been all over the world. I lived in China for a couple of months. I love traveling and meeting people. I'm timid, too believe it or not...lol

HYE forgotten your panties somewhere? Assuming you wear them...lol

Nope, seems like a cage prone to many issues to me.

HYE gone swimming with the sharks?
Yes, I go scuba diving a lot. I've petted a shark and fed them! They have sandpaper for skin; you can grab them and hang on! lol

Have you ever swam with dolphins?

yes, I had problems with dyslexia but didn't take a teacher's advice when I was in middle school I had to solve it with much more effort as an adult

have you ever had a very strong attraction to a teacher?

yes, I had problems with dyslexia but didn't take a teacher's advice when I was in middle school I had to solve it with much more effort as an adult

have you ever had a very strong attraction to a teacher?
Yes and I wish I had known sex with teachers was a thing! Lol

HYE been told Vera Vera you’re so nice l said it twice! Lol

Yes, unfortunately. Was trying to make my now ex wife happy. Her spending habits kept us living paycheck to paycheck but I wanted to get her something nice.

Have you ever received a gift you weren’t comfortable receiving?

Yes, unfortunately. Was trying to make my now ex wife happy. Her spending habits kept us living paycheck to paycheck but I wanted to get her something nice.

Have you ever received a gift you weren’t comfortable receiving?
Yes .
Hye had fantasies about your best friends partner ?

Yes. I've also had/have plenty of opportunities to make a move on his wife. But... I can't do that to a friend.

HYE helped convince a partner to join you in your desires/kinks?

No, I am strongly against that. It's fine to mention something, but if someone is not into it, I leave it be. I don't like beign pressured and I hate pressuring.

HYE been lost in a foreign country?

Back