Have you ever...

Nods, though a dating website vs. an app (I guess I'm dating myself).

HYE considered that you could have your cake and eat it, too?

I used to do the flea market thing a LONG time ago, but sorta tired of it. It was fun finding neat stuff, but all sorta - you know - the junk we collect (and I have too much of that as it is). Seems like the new luxury is NOT having a ton of things, just fewer, nicer things... and experiences

HYE gone vegetarian for any length of time?

I have gone vegetarian and kept to it for a year and a half! Not for the reasons you think, but more because I was poor as heck.

HYE had an embarrassing moment that haunts you to this day?

omg omg omg. Half my shower moments are regret-based, groan-inspiring moments I wish I could take back or redo.

HYE driven the legal speed limit all day long?

as an idiot kid, sure, on abandoned buildings (shamefully hanging my head)

HYE enjoyed VERY exotic cuisine?

I have been to the Phillipines multiple times and had opportunities to try Balut. Never did though. Seeing it up close was enough.

I've had Maori cuisine several times and would definitely recommend.

HYE hooked up with someone famous?

I saw an A-lister throw a temper tantrum in a restaurant once. Honestly I was so taken aback because I thought he was supposed to be a nice guy.

HYE been knotted when you weren't meaning to get knotted?

No, never even had sex with a male dog. Plus I don't think I want to. Guess a female would work for me.

Have you ever been caught cheating a boyfriend or girlfriend (zoo or not)?

ah, the ol' "vacation sex while visiting someone as opposed to in a hotel sex" Yep!

HYE had sex with a foreign national (eg, a citizen of a different country than your own)?

Back