Have you ever tried outdoors?

I have tried being outside with him. I have a fenced backyard, it was at night…pretty safe. The downside for me was although unique, erotic and fun…there was a little moisture on the grass, I got dirty and muddy, I got kinda scratched from some little Rocks…it wasn’t quiet as awesome as it sounds.

But that is also coming from someone who is not super durable lol

Of course
My mare and I often go hiking and then enjoy the journey. It's funny when we go through a village and the mare has a tail up. People stop and admire how beautiful a white mare with her tail is up. Elegant. Often still sprays from her pussy.LOL
Do you ever wonder if some of those people admiring your mare with her tail raised, might suspect what you were doing with her on your trail ride? I always find it embarrassing if someone sees my mare with her tail raised after one of our sessions, which usually takes about an hour.

I've had outdoor experiences a few times with my love in the middle of the woods they were nice warm breeze mornings the space was nice and private. I must have stayed out there for at least a half hour each time with just her and I cuddled on a blanket under the canopy of trees. Days like that make me wish that my girl was still young and willing to go on hikes.

I have a feeling this doesn't even occur to anyone. Nice boy, nice mare ... it doesn't occur to them that the mare's tail is up, because semen is coming out of her. It often flows from her, she is winking. But no one will think of it anyway ... I hope so. Worse in the stables. I take the mare to the box ... we have sex, then I lead her to the paddock and her tail is up. We often meet colleagues from the stable and they watch us. And colleagues could already suspect. One of them knows about me.. i once confessed to her that Im zoo exclusive. I once led my mare out of the box. In my riding pants, my pennis was distinctive and the mare had a tail up like an Arabian. My colleague started laughing very loudly and said ... hey, take her back to the box for a moment before you both calm down, this is very inconspicuously for the people who meet you. Your semen is still flowing from her cunt. And she pointed to her tail.
I would love to meet your colleaugue. She sounds like fun.

Have heard of that couples who are zoo and do lot of hicking do it outdoors with their dogs on special private spots.
Sounds really awesome and you surely lovely adventure :)

I also like the van-sex or car sex adventure having sex with an dog in your car sounds really exciting.

I got hired to walk my neighbor’s dog once when they were out of town and on vacation. The dog was a young male golden retriever. I walked it to a nearby forest in an area with an open patch of grass. When nobody was around, I dropped my pants to the ground and the dog breed me—he was so eager and vigorous. After a while he knotted me and we stayed like that for a while. We stayed in that park till 3 AM and I got knotted five times that day

Ive been knotted countless times in the deep woods. Once, I dropped a tab of acid and quickly let him knot. I had a blanket on the ground so we laid there, knotted as I began to come up. It felt magical, like the trees of the forest were looking down upom us, and our bond was so connected , I felt like we were communicating through the connection of our bodies. Each throbbing of his cock rocked my whole body. I was petting him and looking into his eyes. Ive never connected that way before. We stayed knotted for 30 minutes and never got interrupted. The clouds rolled in out of nowhere and turned into a pretty dense storm, causing him to pull out of me so quick, that I hollared out. Maybe 50 yard away I was responded by a mountain biker who just hollared back. Never knew if he ever saw us, but I threw my clothes on so fast and ran off away from his noise. God what a rush. It is a vivid memory still after years now

I was just curious if anyone else has tried anything outdoors? Like on a hike or trail. I've tried a few times but besides a few licks he gets to distracted etc.. If anyone has experience or advice I would appreciate it!? ?
Pic is of our recent adventure although it was a pretty public spot so no fun :confused:

Hi, my first experiences began outside, too.

I spend a lot of time study horses and how i can near to them. Often I only watch them and few times later I go home again.
I often just watched them because I enjoyed watching them behave or just stand there.
It takes a little time but they are know who you are if you come back another day.
At some point I stood with them in the pasture or just sat down somewhere where I wouldn't disturb any horses.

After a while you can roughly observe which horse is more curious and which is more suspicious or fearful.
that way you can gradually build trust and if you are patient enough and willing to always adapt to the animals and pay close attention to when you are out of place or when it is simply time to leave respecting your usual rhythm and privacy ....

then it is actually only a matter of time and a decision of the lead horse to include you in their group and to accept your presence.
From then on you can, of course, always with care, move quite freely beneath them.
This moment is truly just magical and very very awesome.

In this way I could stroke her, hug her, be inspired by their beauty and strength and at some point it happened that a mare let me spoil her first with her fingers and my tongue. Then she was so hot that she finally even let me get close to you. It was just wonderful ;)

My friend's family has a farm house awayyyyy from town and there's never traffic, just silence and nature surrounding. I was 19 when i visited them, was a midsummer and I went for a smoke.... behind the house cuz their Lancer was eager to lick EVERYTHING... SO I dropped my boxer pants a bit a let him lick my cock with his huge tongue.... it was amazing!!! Its like he had done it before? I'm still wondering, if my female friend let him lick her pussy eveveritme the parents went downtown? I'm sure of it. Next time the whole group left for and hour, so just layer back in the long grass and let him lick, he'd never stop till I came and still licked me clean... outdoors is sooo good :) Next night we did it again, but indoors, right next to my friends bedroom. The feeling of almost getting caught ..... oh yeah :) I'm cumming just by imagining it . And his tongue really was looong and thick...

Back